Coming Soon... Enchanting Levelling Kit!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi folks,

I don't know how many people frequent the Dath'Remar forums these days, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to put this up and get a little more advertising out there.

I'm in the process of putting together an enchanting levelling kit, which has all the materials required to level from 1-525. It's actually quite close to completion, and I expect it to be finished either this weekend or early in the week.

So if you're looking for a way to sink some gold and get a full profession out of it, drop me a tell in game. Currently I'm hoping to net ~30k out of it for materials + labour, but of course that will be dictated by demand. I'm only willing to sell this to horde characters for logistics reasons, and I'll be taking payment before the goods are mass mailed.

Thanks everyone,

Jax
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thought I'd give an update - almost there, with only about half the Cata mats remaining until the entire pack is completed. So if you want to get the awesome profession that is enchanting in arguably the easiest way possible, keep an eye on this space/trade chat.
Edited by Jaximus on 7/1/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And it is with great pride that I now declare this product complete. Send me a tell if you want to negotiate a price.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
how much. wouldnt mind one for my mage or some crap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]