**Crisp** --- Recruiting Monk re-roller ---

90 Worgen Priest
Crisp
<Crisp> is a guild that continues to evolve and grow with each new tier of content. Our raiding core remains small, elite, and very tight-knit. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, and we are seeking others who consider themselves to be at their peak to join us in combating the pixel monsters. Crisp has been a progression raiding guild for five years on US-Baelgun.

We are an all-adult raiding guild with our collective mind focused solely on progression.
For Mists of Pandaria, Crisp is striving for continued elevation in the 25m US rankings. We do not compare ourselves to 10m guilds as the two have always been, as we see it, incomparable. At the start of every new expansion our entire raiding roster begins anew as Initiate, placing everyone in the guild on equal footing to earn Core titles and privileges. Attendance, Performance, and Excellence are what we aspire towards.

What we want...
We take raiding seriously. It is our fun, our stress relief, our community, and you should be prepared to make it yours as well. Some things we require of all our members are a working mic, Ventrilo and Mumble, and an open mind. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be willing to have fun. That’s… all I can think of that you need right now.

Raid Times: Monday - Thursday, 5:30 - 9 PST (Invites @ 5:15)

** Loot **
We strongly believe that there is no distribution system that will cater to everyone, so we settled on a rotating Loot Council system that puts the power of loot distribution in the hands of the GM (1), officers (2), and two rotating raid members (2) for a total of 5 votes. Our loot council will typically favor players and classes that will most benefit the raid (i.e, Tank 4 piece for raid cool downs early in progression.)

** Benefits **
There are many benefits associated with being a member of Crisp. All raid consumables - Flasks, Potions (2 stacks per progression night), and Food - are covered. Further, all raid repairs are paid for by the guild bank. You receive access to all of this from the moment you join our raiding roster.

Currently Recruiting - MONKS
Right now we are only interested in excellent players who plan to re-roll a Monk class. We are accepting individuals who wish to tank, dps, or heal, but you must have sufficient log parses to prove your capability as a raider.

If you are interested in re-rolling a Monk for Mists of Pandaria and wish to join the best pixel-killing crew on the server, please apply at www.crispguild.org or contact me directly via real id at djack210@gmail.com
Edited by Chesticles on 7/20/2012 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I approve this message!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I just realized a few things.

1 - Like you, I ALSO am a Draenei Priest :)
2 - I have more achievement points :)

Can we be pals now? :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I just realized a few things.

1 - Like you, I ALSO am a Draenei Priest :)
2 - I have more achievement points :)

Can we be pals now? :D

You appear to be of the Holy type...we don't like your kind ;D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
No heals for you then!

hrmph

*hair flip*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Dont need them
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/02/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Donthealme
Dont need them

By inspecting your gear kind sir, I would have to lean towards the side of agreement on your arrogance.

BUT ... there will come a time ... There will come a time ....

Sooner or later, YOU will require the services of a Holy Priest!

The Cross-Realm HP Union will be waiting for your wails of pain ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bumpski
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was the best player in Crisp
/shrug, you still have Fooferz I guess
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sorry, Just to clarify, No the best shaman on the realm will not be re-rolling monk, Sorry Crispies.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
07/03/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Zyxwvutsrqpo
Sorry, Just to clarify, No the best shaman on the realm will not be re-rolling monk, Sorry Crispies.

Hmmm, always someone jelly out there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Mass explained the difference between jam and jelly very well
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I actually had to step down from raiding due to RL. Which is why they are looking for a monk re-roller.

If they get one, that bastard better get them Realm first monk. I had my crap ALL planned out. All heirloom, bags, even a leveling strategy.

So yeah, whoever it is, better be on their game.

/leer
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I actually had to step down from raiding due to RL. Which is why they are looking for a monk re-roller.

If they get one, that bastard better get them Realm first monk. I had my crap ALL planned out. All heirloom, bags, even a leveling strategy.

/leer

I think our Monk now has no competition for it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

/leer

I think our Monk now has no competition for it.
More the likely he won't. Unless someone picks up their game and decides to be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Yes, mhm, that's right.

Still looking for an excellent monkey
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Veiled kan has join? I R MONKS!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
wtb fuzzy lil monk! Melee or Healer --
Reply Quote
So I get put in the same cell as Mass if I dont level fast enough??!???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
we're looking for someone who can level 1-90 in a week or less.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]