**Crisp** --- Recruiting Monk re-roller ---

85 Worgen Druid
A week is WAY too long.

You need to be 1-90 in 3 days or less.
Reply Quote
A week is WAY too long.

You need to be 1-90 in 3 days or less.

WHAAAA!?!? That by itself would make me hate the class.
Edited by Firepwnz on 7/22/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
pandamonkishallbe
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Som šesťročný veterán of Warcraft a ďalších významných MMO. Ja som sa vrátil z prestávke 8 mesiacov, za hmly Pandaria. Bol som požiaru Mág a krvný DK. Prial by som si, aby sa pripojili k vašej cechu v nádeji, že dokazovanie sám. Moje meno je Vako J Kilorna. Je mi 24 rokov a žiť tam a späť v meste Pittsburgh, PA a pár mesiacov v roku vo Vladivostoku v Rusku. Začínam nový účet kvôli môj starý účet, ktoré boli hacknut - prevzaté. Som testoval mnísi na mojich priateľov beta účet pre dosť dlho. Verím, že by som bol dobrým prínosom pre tvojho zoznamu. Prial by som si mať možnosť vyskúšať sám na vašom serveri a raid tím. Začal som nový účet a bude na serveri v priebehu niekoľkých dní.

Odpovedzte prosím cez môj email z bigbear2188@aim.com ~ ~ pobj
Edited by Vakori on 7/30/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am a six-year veteran of Warcraft and other major MMO. I came back from break, 8 months, the fog Pandaria. I was a fire mage and blood DK. I wish to join your guild, hoping to prove himself. My name is J VAKO Kilorna. I'm 24 years and live there and back in Pittsburgh, PA and a few months of the year in Vladivostok in Russia. Getting new account because my old account that was hacked - taken. I tested the monks of my friends beta account for quite a long time. I believe that I would be a good asset to your list. I wish I could have a chance to test yourself on your server and raid it. I started a new account and will be on the server within a few days.

Welcome Mr. Russian,I think being able to speak or use the English language will help you if you wish to monk for us.
Edited by Foofy on 7/31/2012 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
This is King Alfred. You made a mistake Foofy. Rl<WoW. Silly goose <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Join up and see women with mustaches tanking for the raid!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Included in the best funny picture thread evaaarrrrr

http://i.imgur.com/JqPgV.jpg

*edit* Still looking for a MISTWEAVER- Do you weave? Do you mist? App!

www.crispguild.org
Edited by Chesticles on 8/14/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/14/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Chesticles
http://i.imgur.com/JqPgV.jpg

I think i might be in love...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MONKS ARE BAWSE
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/31/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Foofy
I am a six-year veteran of Warcraft and other major MMO. I came back from break, 8 months, the fog Pandaria. I was a fire mage and blood DK. I wish to join your guild, hoping to prove himself. My name is J VAKO Kilorna. I'm 24 years and live there and back in Pittsburgh, PA and a few months of the year in Vladivostok in Russia. Getting new account because my old account that was hacked - taken. I tested the monks of my friends beta account for quite a long time. I believe that I would be a good asset to your list. I wish I could have a chance to test yourself on your server and raid it. I started a new account and will be on the server within a few days.

Welcome Mr. Russian,I think being able to speak or use the English language will help you if you wish to monk for us.

i cried
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/07/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Veiled
Veiled kan has join? I R MONKS!

PLEASE TAKE HER!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Are you Monk enough?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
08/19/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Infurno
Are you Monk enough?

^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/19/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Chesticles
Are you Monk enough?

^
The position has been filled. Rerolling monk because of how much blizzard dumbed down Demo locks. GG Blizz
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/19/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Mcgriff

^
The position has been filled. Rerolling monk because of how much blizzard dumbed down Demo locks. GG Blizz

HI I'M MCGRIFF I RE-ROLL EVERY PATCH NOTE UPDATE
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

HI I'M MCGRIFF I RE-ROLL EVERY PATCH NOTE UPDATE

^^ This
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
1999 Eternal... you know you want more...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]