bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
TM
NEED PEOPLE TO DUEL/RP WITH IN DUROTAR PST

bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He's a house, made out of chapters. Or a chapter that's made out of a house.

Can't really figure it out, I never finished college so I'm not very smart.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage

Team Malice of Zul'jin

Mission Statement: Team Malice was founded on August 20, 2011 with one goal in mind; that goal was to become one of the best guilds in the US. Since the creation of the guild, many necessary but hard steps have been taken and made to reach this goal. As a guild we act as one unit backed by a single but common driving force among us all: a love for World of Warcraft.

Real Mission Statement - Sean makes character, feeds himself loot, Sells character. Makes new character. Rinse, repeat.

Sells Heroic 8/8, Takes all gold, sells gold for $$. Pockets $$.

Good Members, Bad leadership. Get real.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Team Malice of Zul'jin

Mission Statement: Team Malice was founded on August 20, 2011 with one goal in mind; that goal was to become one of the best guilds in the US. Since the creation of the guild, many necessary but hard steps have been taken and made to reach this goal. As a guild we act as one unit backed by a single but common driving force among us all: a love for World of Warcraft.

Real Mission Statement - Sean makes character, feeds himself loot, Sells character. Makes new character. Rinse, repeat.

Sells Heroic 8/8, Takes all gold, sells gold for $$. Pockets $$.

Good Members, Bad leadership. Get real.

Pro level 1 post imo
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
07/09/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Nostradamuz
Pro level 1 post imo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
TM
07/09/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Nyler
Also; I constantly link pictures in mumble that will force you to question your sexuality.

That little scroll bar in mumble is really nice. At least I can look at the upper part of pictures you link without having to wonder what could possibly be down below~

but seriously, need people for this MoP expansion that needs to be released right now. I feel like actually having to try again(falling asleep during DS, yeah dude)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]