[A] Silhouette selling DW/Rag/Loot/Achieves

90 Worgen Druid
Hi. We sell stuff! We typically do sales on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sunday evenings. Please contact me/us for scheduling.

Please note that shared boss loot, rings and trinkets, is NOT available to purchase. Unless, perhaps, you have 1...million gold.

Current pricing is below:

Heroic Dragon Soul + loot + DW mount – 100k

Heroic Firelands full clear + loot + Rag mount – 100k

Dragonslayer title - 100k

T11 Meta achievement (2 weeks) – 200k (negotiable if you already have some/most achievements)
T12 Meta achievement – 100k
T13 Meta achievement – ask an officer about this as it may involve multiple weeks of DW kills.

We currently have a few spots left before MoP, contact me ingame or here to schedule a run.

Feel free to contact me/us with any questions. You can find me with ingame mail, these forums, as well as our website silhouetteguild.com. You can also email me - jakecrow81 at gmail.com.
Edited by Tenebrai on 9/3/2012 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh. Wtb all of that
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Please note that shared boss loot, rings and trinkets, is NOT available to purchase. Unless, perhaps, you have 1...million gold..

They will ask anyway. Repeatedly.

Best of luck with the sales. Buyers, this is a great guild.
Edited by Alouette on 7/1/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh I know, I always get asked. That's ok, I just have to explain RNG is RNG and we've never even seen some of those shared drops a single time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We've never sold anything..................................
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Shaman
07/03/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Warician
how much for heroic cunning?

Please note that shared boss loot, rings and trinkets, is NOT available to purchase. Unless, perhaps, you have 1...million gold.
Edited by Galardria on 7/3/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Looking for a potential buyer tonight after beta testing
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Galardria
how much for heroic cunning?

It also goes to say that even if that stuff were for sale, you'd be silly to pay a 10 man guild to try to get them. We haven't seen most of those items drop even once since release, on alts or otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
We never see Vials or Bone-Links either.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
2 bone links for us now, what's up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/03/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Digerati

Yeah but how many Cunning's have you seen!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I think 15, but that doesn't mean everyone's got one, lol. Always new apps and stuff. Our guild probably holds some kind of record for Cunning drops, just like the 10 Shard of Woes in our first 10 kills. Even then, there were still healers without SoW.
Edited by Digerati on 7/4/2012 12:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I can feel it. Thursday is my day for heroic CoC and WoU.

^>^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I think we're at 1 Bone-Link and 3 Vials btw
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/04/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Digerati

I hate you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
1 caster ring
1 cunning
0 tank rings
1 agi ring
1 agi trinket
1 str trinket
1 str ring
wtb a 2nd cunning D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/03/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Digerati

Yeah, but the statistical probability of those rare items dropping in 25 is way, way higher than 10 man. We just don't see that stuff at all. Bonelink is kind of a weird statistical anomaly. If I were going to pay for a run on the off chance a trinket might drop, there's no way I'd even think of spending money on a 10 man guild. Not to discourage people from giving us their gold, its just sort of a reality that people should be aware of.

Also, as a general note to any would-be buyers, if you buy a Sinestra run, there is a fair chance you could accidentally pick up the one shot/no deaths achieve. We've picked it up for sales accidentally before. No guarantee but it is worth noting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How much for the 1 shot achieve? Is the price different if I get you a clear to Sinestra? We never have time, and it's the only raid achieve in the entire game I'm missing. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/05/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Alouette
it's the only raid achieve in the entire game I'm missing

There will be plenty more when MoP comes out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]