Pie Vendor - Team Cherry [5/8 heroic] LFM

100 Night Elf Priest
When I started to write this post I wanted to say something along the lines of how Pie Vendor has been raiding since vanilla on Shadowsong, and how Team Cherry consists of a great group of people who love to push content etc. etc...

...and even though that does describe Pie Vendor and Team Cherry, it doesn't capture the soul of team. It also does not say anything really different than every other recruitment post out there... and we want to do something different. As a recruitment officer, I have written and posted every recruitment post for Pie Vendor. In the past, when it was just one 25 man team, I was pretty much just describing the guild and that was good enough. We now have three 10 man raid teams, each one with its own progression and style, and the "one post fits all" thing is getting harder and harder to do. I didn't think that our post was hitting the right audience for them, so I sat down with a few members of that team to work this one out.

It turns out that this is hard... Pie Vendor has a team that pushed and claimed multiple server first (sinestra, H. al'akir, H. Rags, H.Madness), and that is appealing to some people. However, that isn't the audience for Team Cherry. And so, we sat around and tried to come up with what makes Team Cherry unique. What separates them from the other two PV teams and the other guilds on this server?

After much hemming and hawing, writing and rewriting, we finally figured it out. As always it really is all about the people. People are what really separates one guild from another or one team from another. I mean, think about all the guilds that recruit in trade... "we are level ... we will raid soon ... we will help you gear... yada yada yada"... there are so many out there! In the end what really separates one guild from another is the guild's personality. And that personality is a manifestation of the interactions between people in that guild. Every guild is "helpful", but will they sit and help you write a recruitment post? :P

What we want to say is that the thing that makes Team Cherry different are the people. The team has this gnome who thinks his mustache is made of cotton candy; a mage who keeps talking about her man crush of Eric Northman (in front of her husband no less); a shadow priest who has an awful taste in sports teams *cough* Phillies *cough*... and what can we say about Team Cherry's rogue... ohh! she needs to get a mic so that she can properly threaten and mock the other team's tanks (somehow, just typing "val" in guild chat does not convey the same sense of distaste and threat as saying it on vent :P).

Point is Team Cherry is full of really great people, and while the team may not be as progressed (currently 5/8 H), the team has a lot of fun while raiding. Please do not take this as us wanting to find fair weather or extremely casual raiders. What we want most is to build a team that will be willing to learn these fights together and have fun doing it. We are looking for dedicated raiders who are able to raid consistently, and enjoy the thrill of learning to take down a boss as a team.

Usual details:

Raid times: T/W/Th (6:30pm to 9pm)
We are looking to add:
* 1 tank/dps
* 1 resto shammy or holy pally
* possibly a really good dps (lock, hunter, dk, ele shammy)

If interested please apply at: http://www.pie-vendor.com or contact yueying for more info.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
It is not a crush, we are in love. Just because he is on a tv show doesn't mean it can't be true
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I got my mic working after smacking it a lil bit.

I think...either that, or you guys are just ignoring me again pretending that my mic is broken
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
What?? I can't hear you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
mii... you need to fix it... Val is getting all "I hate our healers..." on us (and all because we were playing "how low can Val go?"). He's so grumpy some times... not even like we let him die (much).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
When is Val ever NOT grumpy anyway? I haven't seen him lately I can't annoy him with my defective full of static mic

He is going on a vacation, and he is still grumpy..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
yes but this is why teasing him is fun :D

He is back btw... so just have to catch him on vent.

also Team Cherry is still looking for people. You can app at: www.pie-vendor.com or please feel free to contact me (ask someone in pv if you don't see me on my on as I may be on an alt)
Edited by Yueying on 7/8/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest
up you go...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Team Cherry is still looking for people. Please app at http://www.pie-vendor.com or feel free to contact me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]