guilds grouping up for raids?

90 Gnome Mage
Greetings...

Do small guilds on this server ever group up for raids? Mine is a new guild on the server--we moved from a different server a few days ago. And yes, I have had several people ask why we chose Norgannon lol. Well, it was the right time zone, pve, was medium population and we figured seemed a reasonable place to bring a level 25 guild to rebuild. Hope we weren't wrong lol. Anyway, we have brought several people with us who are 8/8 but dont have enough to fill out a 10-man dragon soul yet. We do have at least 1 tank (maybe 2), 1 heals (maybe 2 depending on night) and some dps. And we have started recruiting.

So, If there are any small guilds out there who want to join together for a 10 man ds, please reply here or send ingame mail or whisper me on this toon or Suziemoon. Of course, if you are interested in joining our guild, that is great too---just contact me as above. Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello mabby, and welcome to the server !

For rebuilding a guild, Eh, it tends to be rougher on new "unknown" guilds, but its not that bad of a place here compared to many others !

We're a rather small guild, and while we do have our full 10 core, we do have other players and players with alts who may be interested in what you're saying
(After all, we are looking to start a group two!)

Personally, i have many 85s and would love to raid with you guys sometime, and i can fill any role you may need.

I'd love to talk to you in game some time to maybe coordinate a guild-wide effort to do some sort of run, even if not, i'd love to tag along depending on days/times!

seanswizzle@verizon.net is my real id, best way to find me, but eventually i'd get back to you via in-game mail as well.

Cheers, and once again, welcome!

-Arnec
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey Arnec---
Thanks for the response---I will contact you in game---talk to u soon!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I would love to help you out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
If my memory serves correctly, I recall pugging you into one of my guild's alt DS runs and I'd be thrilled to return the favour. I have an 85 Restoration Druid (Tàveren) who is rather competent; if you find yourself needing to pug a raid healer, let me know and hopefully I can fill the spot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]