How is Antonidas overall?

85 Human Priest
I played on emberstorm dead servers than moved to shadowburn for pvp but how is antonidas? I know there is some strong PVPers there and Im curious the server itself if it is good in both pve-pvp or its mostly dead too. I have multiple 2200 exp in 2s-3s,2150 in 5s(50 short for AM fail lol and Field Marshal-Hero of the horde from hydraxis. I would look to join a serious pvp guild to arena and maybe get back in rbgs,took a break after the 1-2 months of broken queues. Sorry for english quality I speak french irl ty for answers
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Antonidas is the VERY BEST!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Judgement being one of those guilds that progress once nerfs are handed out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/14/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Robert
Judgement being one of those guilds that progress once nerfs are handed out.

^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
08/14/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Injustice
Antonidas is populated by two guilds that progress quickly, a handful that progress once nerfs are handed out, and quite a few that just won't give up the ghost and move to better guilds or do the work needed to improve.

"by two guilds" That is not longer the case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/15/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Robert
Antonidas is populated by two guilds that progress quickly, a handful that progress once nerfs are handed out, and quite a few that just won't give up the ghost and move to better guilds or do the work needed to improve.

"by two guilds" That is not longer the case.

This again
Reply Quote
Horrible
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
On their alts? This is my main. If I'm going to insult someone, I'll say it to their face, not via proxy through an alt.

08/21/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Injustice
Pure, and Axiom are arguably the only two guilds on the server that can progress without the assistance of heavy nerfing.

As I said this is no longer the case. While Axiom is a great guild, there are several other guilds with the same skill-set/level on this server.
Edited by Robert on 8/21/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
There are some great 10m guilds out there, only one 25m raiding guild anymore (Pure). Its a decent server but we do have our variety of trolls and worse... Far as the server the ping is good and ive never had any problems.
Edited by Actioncat on 8/21/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/23/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Injustice
Much of this arguement is laughable. Of the ten complete alliance raiding guilds on this server only two had completed before nerfs without relying heavily upon the help of players from other more progressed guilds. You can simply go to http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/antonidas and confirm this yourself. Pure is the only top 100 us guild on our server, with the number two and three guilds well behind them. It is public knowledge that at least two of the top five guilds did not base their current rank on their own progress. Please do a bit of research yourself, it is out there and easily available. Even more easy than the information posted by notable server trolls bob, and bob jr.

wut
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
08/23/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Ragebar
Of the ten complete alliance raiding guilds on this server only two had completed before nerfs without relying heavily upon the help of players from other more progressed guilds

"only two"?
Yes, Pure did get the majority of the bosses pre-nerf, I never argued the fact that they weren't in the top 100. And if the second is Axiom, then you're malinformed. Axiom progressed at the same rate as the other 3 top guilds on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
And if by second you mean No Fury, they also progressed at the same rate as the 3 guilds. (By 3 guilds I mean No Drama, Axiom and By Demons Be Driven.)
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
This makes me miss Antonidas.
Lightbringer forums are lame, but at least I can pug heroic modes on my alts!
Reply Quote
5 Human Hunter
I used to play WoW (quite hardcore from Vanilla to WoTLK but now I am Casual) and I am trying to come back for MoP. I am looking for a server with many people who plays/raids from 8PM to 12AM PST. Is Antonidas good for me?

I have 2 level 85s that needs a new home.
Reply Quote
5 Human Hunter
No reply. :( Perhaps this server is not quite as active as I am expecting.

I guess I am gonna look for another West Coast Server. Gonna try Bronzebeard.

Cya guys.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dude if you're looking for probably one of the best servers in the game. You should definately come here. Horde is probably the most professional bunch I've seen. Hope to see u here dude! FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]