How is Antonidas overall?

90 Pandaren Shaman
Coordination on our side far surpasses that of the alliance as well. Don't let those sly bastards tell you otherwise
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
the horde on Antonidas sucks
Edited by Réd on 12/1/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
All the dragons are dead. Axiom is a pvp guild! ROAR LFM RBGS
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eh Antonidas has one guild that even can get on the map and thats Phosuc. Not sure how they are after xfering off Antonidas. The horde on Antonidas is almost 100% dead and ally only get high level rep from Pure. A couple pretty decent guilds below them but no one pushing notable progression clears
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
*Pretends it's 2008*

It's a great server! Both horde and alliance are well balanced and the community is great.

Guilds to look out for:

Vendetta (later known as Exalted)
Pure
Dis Pater
Risen
Bane
Coma Divine

Stay away from Footdog and Sunfire though. Those guys are nothin' but trouble!

*Steps back into present time*

Oh... it seems I've... oh well.
Edited by Paz on 12/6/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Exalted was also known as Exalted and is still Exalted. Never known as Vendetta.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I remember vendetta, and when it imploded... :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I am new to the server (started in January) So far I like it most people seem to be friendly, of course there are the immature trash talkers, but overall Its going good for me. I do wish there was a server dedicated to mature people that want to play the game, focus on improving/progression etc.
So maybe most teams get through raids after nerf. at least they try and thats what is important to me. Many times on this server when I have come across a newbie having trouble, people on this server stop to help rather than just tear them down.,
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Antonidas was my first sever.
It's too bad it isn't still kicking the way it used to. I had such a blast there. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]