Searching For Mankrik

85 Human Warlock
Mankrik is the last one My boyfriend and I need to /wave for the achievement. One GM told us that Alliance and Horde can get him and another GM said only Horde can get him. I don't want to have to be checking every day just for the first GM to be wrong. I never see any Horde when I am over there either. If anyone has him please I would love to know. Also willing to pay gold at this point.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hey Karaline, check out my thread I started a few weeks ago called 'lf alliance for "Have...Have We Met?"achiev.'

Horde on the quest can only spawn Mankrik, and alliance on the quest can only spawn Thassarian. I need Thassarian just like you need Mankrik.

Jump on a horde character and whisper me on one of the following chars:

Beetlejuce - mage
Fenixdown - pally
Snape - deathknight

And I will message you on the lock if I see you, that way we can time when we go do the quest and help each other get are corresponding npc /waves

Or post here if you have a better idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]