having a problem with ptr plz help

48 Night Elf Hunter
ok so i recently have downloaded and installed the wow ptr for windows.and i watched a you tube video to guide me i did everything even character transfer.But there is a problem.when i log in it says to choose my realm style.then after i click suggest realm there i see no realm names. can someone plz tell me what to do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You will be better helped by posting your problem http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/4618535/ in the beta technical support forum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
PTR realms are not available at this time.
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Hunter
how long will they be not available
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
07/01/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Denecren

Until there is a patch to test, likely the pre-MoP world event
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Do you mean the Mists of Pandoria beta or just a general PTR?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/01/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Denecren

Update from blues on upcoming 5.0.1 PTR coming soon™:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6008461841

We will soon begin public testing of patch 5.0.1 of World of Warcraft, a patch that will precede the Mists of Pandaria release, and includes many features and functions that are new to the game.

We encourage all players who wish to test patch 5.0.1 with us to take careful note of the following:

• It will not be possible to access the 5.0.1 PTR realms with a game account that accesses the Mists of Pandaria Beta.
  • If a game account has been flagged with a Mists of Pandaria Beta license, it can only be used to enter Beta realms.
  • This limitation is on each World of Warcraft license, and is not Battle.net account-based.
  • While testing 5.0.1, players will not be able to access zones or content that is a part of the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

• Thank you for your continued support of our testing and tuning process. We look forward to seeing you in-game.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]