Japanese language pack

90 Night Elf Hunter
My wife and i play WoW (she is Japanese) and she asked me if WoW will ever make a Language pack in Japanese or a translater. i was wandering if this would be possible? i don't think it would be hard. example: Google translate. Blizz what do you think? if this would be possible it would make my wife much happier when reading quest and spells etc...even ramaji would be nice(Japanese words with English alphabet).

P.S. been a customer/fan since 2005 and i will continue. Thank You Very Much for keeping My Wife and I entertained all these years! "Well Worth It"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Google translate's Japanese translations are horrific . . . No company or individual should ever use it to make translations of their software. But yeah Blizzard could certainly hire a translator, or let the community contribute towards language packs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yah, you are right..lol sorry about that. it was the first thing that came to my mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]