LF Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest staff owner

90 Night Elf Druid
Telos De Panton is looking for an owner of the Tarecgosa's staff to join the guild so we can have access to the pet. After becoming honored in the guild you will be paid 10,000 gold and will be free to move on if you like. Please do not join the guild until after you have spoke to me as anyone in the guild can invite. I just don't want someone to leave their guild only to find we already have someone in the guild with the staff. Ask anyone in the guild if I'm online on an alt if you do not see me signed on Jessielee. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking :-)
Reply Quote
I'm looking for this as well, if you do this for Telos De Panton, please whisper or send me mail when you are done here, and I will extend this offer to you as well for a different guild.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I could move this toon back over, but would ask for 15k from you. Doing arenas, you could have the achieve in 3 weeks. If this works, let me know.
Reply Quote
Im fine with that, I'll let these guys have 1st crack at it since I'm posting on their thread. As far as 3 weeks go, there isn't a cap anymore, or arenas, but all level relevant quests give 175-185 guild rep, its possible to hit the rep required in 20-120 minutes depending on your questing style.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Fair enough. I will wait for word from the Telos folks and then go from there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm sorry for the delay. I had almost given up on the idea. Will be glad to pay $15k gold. Please send me an in game mail if I'm not on :-) Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
After you've helped out Jessie and Raksasha with their tasks, I'll be more than happy to pay your fee to help out my guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]