So where the heck is everybody from?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
..and I don't mean guilds....I mean IRL.

I'm kinda new around here and I don't know crap about anyone.

Don't make me create another survey like in the Alliance/Enemy thread because I will :)

So maybe just tell me where you are from (city/ state) and something random about you that you don't mind sharing..

Um..I live in Boise, ID. Been here two years but moved there from Irvine, CA (long story).

And hmmm....I like cats (yes, that means both druids and actual cats :D)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
13/f/cali

I'm definitely not Chris Hansen.

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
profundity abounds. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm right by San Jose in CA, up in the mountains there. I'm a 20 year old firefighter, i love riding dirtbikes, i love MMA (Mixed Martial Arts, so UFC type stuff :P) and I'm a dog person (so its a little funny that I am a feral kitty). I have a beautiful girlfriend and i am very cheesy and very (attempt to be to the point where its just funny) romantic in my opinion! :P

There's my little brief summary :P.

Be nice!!
Edited by Taladol on 7/1/2012 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am from Mexico , Stealing your raid spots.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/01/2012 02:40 AMPosted by Girlrage
I think as of late I've actually spent more time posting on the forums than actually playing WoW ha ha.

QFT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sacramento, CA here. I Love it over here. Just an hour and a half from Tahoe, 2 hours from the beach and I love the weather!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The Canadas
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm from the hot and humid lands of east TN.

I'm also a bowling and putt-putt GOD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Oshkosh, Wi I am right beside the lake !
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I live 10 minutes from downtown Philly right now. No other city compares!

I met Charles Barkley a couple days ago. He was getting take-out at the Mexican Restaurant I was eating at. Even Sir Charles lives in Philly. Beat that...
Edited by Martouff on 7/1/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Fort Myers, Florida. (like 4 hours southwest of Orlando) I live about 20 minutes from the gulf of mexico, and yet I never go to the beach. I'll be 22 in August and I r a college student, majoring in creative writing. And if you want a good laugh, you can find the forum "hey let's have a screenshot thread." and Sindri posted a link of a picture of me making a lovely face. When i'm not playing WoW i'm usually out doing stupid !@#$ with the ret pally Buffnblack / Tylerxnoon, or reading, or working on my book.

Oh yah, and i'm a cat person.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/01/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Bompabompbum
NY Originally, Seattle WA now. I miss the !@#$%^-s on the east coast, people here are too nice.

Wait..you MISS that???

I think I am probably too nice. I am one of those people who holds it in until they explode and kill everybody. Or something like that :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/01/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Girlrage
Sacramento, CA here. I Love it over here. Just an hour and a half from Tahoe, 2 hours from the beach and I love the weather!

Sacramento and love in the same sentence? Preposterous! That's where I am from originally and no one likes it there :P

LOL well ok, I live closer to Roseville then Sac actually. But I'm originally from the northern part of the state. A little town called Eureka. Where it's foggy in the morning, foggy at night, and nothing really ever dries out. Lots of rain and getting above 60 degrees is called summer. So in comparison, Sac is amazing. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]