Rathamus Still Host AVs?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
It seems he is on Dawnbringer now.....anyone know if he still host AV premades with his *Rath Strat?* Anyone know the nath vent info or his vent use or anything at all?
Reply Quote
I am familiar with these premades. his in paticular. idk y the hell they call it wrath strat defending galv and capping stonehearth graveyard as soon as possible forcing the alliance who die at galv to spawn infront of stonehearth graveyard has been a simple map mechanic since long b4 wrath expansion came along and this guy rath sure as hell didn't invent it.
i've been convincing pugs to do this for years

wow.publicvent.org - host name
4135 - port number
no password

this is the vent information where these games are hosted. take note that these are mainly horde premades

ALSO. they're going to require you to use the addon preform av enabler version 2.72 which i'm not sure is on curse gaming. versions 3.0 are not compatible with 2.72 and last time i was running with them they were all using 2.72 which can be downloaded and manually extracted at the link below

www.tinyurl.com/pav270

also there are other battleground leaders hosting these events i'm not sure that rath has done them for a long time but they usually go 24/7
Edited by Minnopop on 7/5/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]