[H] Warlock 6/8Heroic DS Looking for Guild

90 Troll Warlock
My raid group has recently gone on holiday, and i am looking for an 8/8Heroic raid spot, have played since the beginning of wow, extensive knowledge of all classes and all raid fights. please whisper or mail me in game

Available most nights of the week and at most times

current ITL 400
current spec Destro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Your gemming is incorrect.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
how do you figure
Reply Quote
I believe she is referring to your pure haste gem. You should have gemmed int/haste. Also she might be suggesting that your heroic shoulders,ring and gloves have epic gems instead - although two of those pieces are not bis so I could understand why you wouldn't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You're putting red gems in yellow sockets that have a 20/30 intellect bonus. You're 25 over the hit cap and you have a int/hit gem in your helm in a red socket, you're 3 below the breakpoint you need to be at before you even dream of going for Mastery. Bracers need int on them. If you have Gloves of Liquid Smoke 403 it's a DPS increase over using 410 gloves, since you have 410 shoulders on you but aren't using them. You have 30 int to cloak on a BiS cloak instead of 40, could stand to upgrade the 40 int gems in BiS gear to 50 as well.

Enjoy your gold sink.
Edited by Rayelle on 6/30/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]