Changing Druid Travel For Each Race

90 Troll Hunter
I dont Know about you guys but im geting tired of the same old cheeta travel form and i think it should be changed.not saying that we w shouldc create whole new models for them but just change the look,like the troll druids could get a tiger or a panther,a tauren could get a tallstrider, a night elf could get a nightsaber,and a worgen could get a wolf(go figure)tell me what you think
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
I agree with most of this. However, Trolls getting panthers would make PvP more confusing, seeing as the ally cat form is a panther. I think Troll cat form kind of already looks like a tiger. Maybe Night elves could get stags or something of that sort, and Worgens, in my opinion because of the fact that shaman already have the wolf form, would get something other than a wolf, but I can't think of anything lol. I do agree with the idea though.

I'd like to see worgen get forms that aren't really similar to the night elves though. I'm sick of looking the same way as them. No offense to night elves, but if I wanted to be one, I would've chosen one. It just seems kind of unfair to worgen druids.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Check on the beta they have changed travel form for all. Now instead of the cheetah we become stags (they stag gylph now just allows other players as passengers). What i would like to see is for them to give travel form 100 speed but make it like FF and grey it out during combat and inside.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]