25m heroic DS

90 Orc Hunter
Members from Butter and Nothing fancy are joining forces to run a 25m on July 10th. We currently are almost full but have space for 4-5 slots that we are trying to fill. If you would like to be considered you can contact myself or vesperite in game, but you will need to have the following:
You have actually cleared (or are 7/8 and have been working on Madness) on 10 or 25m, and we will need to see you logged into that toon. (especially if your trying to take an alt)
Recent World of logs parse.
And a few of us will prob pull you into vent to see the type of person you are etc, and your toon will be inspected down to enchants/spec etc.

So if you think that you would like to, let us know and we will get things started
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I know DS is nerfed but this is aggramar so think of it as we're gonna take the time to actually make sure you can hold your own and know what you're doing. It's probably gonna get slightly competitive even. Tank positions are probably already filled but if you are a tank it is still possible that one of our tanks would be willing to dps so that you can tank if you prove to be competent. Prefer more ranged dps but healers have the possibility to be recruited for this endeavor as our healers have OS dps specs BUT I would really like to heal with some of these guys since some of them I haven't healed in a 25 raid setting with since second string days when I was still a holy pally.

Just... if you opt for a spot know that we're gonna inspect you and ask about your experience.

and I know dak mentioned something about alts but Mains are preferred, as always.

=)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
pshhh like i needed your aproval LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm 7/8 normal mode, does that count.

I would actually like to join, I have a pve set.

Unholy DK, though I do not have any world of log parses.
Edited by Dezzil on 7/2/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
[19:02:03] [Y] [85:Dakziir]: YOUR SO GOOD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh exciting thing to pull off guys!

Too bad my measly horde hunter is well too measly to help.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Good luck guys, I'd love to see more of this on Aggramar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So a week until this goes down! common horde, geez. Most of us are 10 man so moving into a 25 man setting with add a little spice. More grips to break on spine, more chaos overall...

I also want you to have knowledge and experience on these fights on HM. I know aggramar doesn't have that many ppl that are currently 8/8 heroic but I know some of those ppl probably could use a run since most guilds have stopped running em now that they finally did it. Everyone from Butter's main run and from NF's main run have already gotten their mounts (some even on their alts already) so if anything its a good chance to comes and roll on a mount!

LF serious ppl to apply for the last spots! be confident in your class and gameplay and be ready to tweak starts for 25 man.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm sure the few other guilds that have 8/8 heroic want to keep farming it for their own gear/mounts and then there aren't really any other guilds with experience. After 8/8 horde guilds fall off pretty quick.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r=Aggramar-US

I was interested until I saw 7/8 progression AND logs are expected which is funny. Oh and the possibility of being pulled into vent to see what kind of person I am?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
That is between you and me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd be mostly interested in knowing ppl's progression experience. I'd just wanna know if you're a team player or you think you're in the wild west. I have heard of you in pvp, don't think I have any actual raiding experience with you. I would say talking to dak he'll have some stuff he'll wanna ask to make sure to keep face palming to a minimum.

Maybe all he wants to know is a/s/l or just to make sure someones heroic progression isn't some aggramarian fluke of them being the random baddie in a group of ppl that could clear it.

For instance, maybe someone paid for a clear through 8/8heroic with NF but didn't carry their own weight whooooo knows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I feel like alliance is more interested in this than horde atm >.> btw papi is a moderator Priest so if you wanna yell at someone for not hitting you up yell at him! I'm to meek and mild mannered to handle it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
the 7/8 heroic we could adjust on, as i do realize that even with the nerf people cant get there, but would love that you had atleast that. as far as logs go, that is one of the best ways to see if you do what your supposed to in fights, changing targets, dps etc. were not going into this trying to spend all night explaining the fights, trying to help people with dps issues etc. so we prefer to see that you know what your doing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
dak this needs my approval!!! or i can watch you die on Hagara for the 20th time.

take that b17ch /slap
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
but, you always watch her do it anyway LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
dak, its always either you or me she targets, just saying. Hagara must be jealous cause we both have such an appreciation of your lovely wife ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL i guess that could be true
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am not 7/8 progression or WoL parse guy but I wouldn't mind going if you have a spot. I will totally understand if you're looking for folks that are more H-geared.
Edited by Irishfelix on 7/3/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]