horde mage il 396 ds h 1/8, n 7/8 lf home

1 Goblin Mage
Hi

There must be a guild on Rexxar that would give a Arc Mage a home and have a spot in their raiding. I did all of ICC many times and have all but Rag in FL as well. My Heroes entry will show extent of experience, as well as current level of gear, all of which is properly gemmed / enchanted. I have tried many guilds on several servers over the last year and that has been a disappointing journey. Many guilds offer raid spots but after paying for server/alliance costs none really materialized. Others start a raid team then drop it without a word one of communication.

I don't want any more of the above.

Instead maybe there is a guild ,fairly new at DS raiding, that can really use a hard working person , with my experience, to help out.

Only one other wish is the Vent chat is fairly clean so the experience can be enjoyed w/o extensive gutter talk.

Ty: Smakin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Tons of people recruiting, try posing a link to your real armory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]