<TFA> is selling heroic Deathwing mounts!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
<TFA> is selling Heroic Madness of Deathwing mounts every Tuesday! Add me on real ID for more details:
nma08@my.fsu.edu
This week, we gave a Heroic Deathwing mount to one of our raiders who already has one so he can open trade with people and make them jelly. As much fun as I'm sure he'll have with that, we don't like to see this mount go to waste, so get yours ASAP before the drop-rate is brought to 1% in MoP!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
FSU? Nice =)

Are you guys selling H-Lootz as well? I don't collect mounts, but +dps is always nice. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Go Noles! I graduated last semester, but they let you keep the e-mail account.

If you buy the mount, you will get all of the loot that the main raiders do not need. We have been clearing this instance on heroic since late February, so most of our raiders just need one or two pieces from the entire instance. We can't make any guarantees that you'll get loot, but the vast majority of the time, people who come walk away with a lot of loot.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
When do you plan to run this next? One of my toons is about as far as he can go on normal DS and getting a pug on bronzebeard isn't happening, let alone heroic ones.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2db7yac.jpg

So much funzies! I forgot how much enjoyable a raid could be :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]