Best Race for DK's?

85 Worgen Death Knight
This is a thread for anyone who wants to discuss which race is perfect for DK's.
Personally, I think Worgen's are best for DK's:
You have the Worgen - a Cursed beast that hungers for blood and murder.
Then you have the DK - a Chaotic abomination with a lust for pain and suffering.

I also think the Forsaken are good as DK's:
The Forsaken - Cursed undead, bethralled into service of the lich king and broken free. Evil and insane.
Then you have the DK - a Chaotic abomination with a lust for pain and suffering.

So that's a Alliance and Horde thing i guess, post what you think works best and why - race/DK?
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Frost
Worgen - Alliance
Goblin - Horde

Unholy
Worgen - Alliance
Orc - Horde

Racials > Looks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Femorc. If you see another Death Knight as beautiful as me, let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Eh when I was alliance, I liked my draenei dk. That was 1% less hit I had to gem/reforge for.

I think it's more of a tie between worgen and draenei alliance wise.

Kind of true for both Frost and Unholy at times. When you compare the dps per point of rating the gain of 1% hit will be higher than the gain from 1% crit. In particular it's because hit is always more point per dps and takes more to get 1% hit than the amount crit rating per point. Also your gear can make having either draenei or worgen being the top. It's very close though and as alliance I'd stay away from the expertise races.

edited to add.

Basing of I'm either worgen or draenei by stat weights alone? I'd gain prolly 200'ish damage per rating by going draenei instead of worgen as a frost dk if went draenei per EJ's 410 dw frost stat weights.
Edited by Tor on 7/2/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Death Knight
I chose Worgen purely on looks & /laugh;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
karbo if you are basing it off looks Dreanei is the only class that fills out the DK armour. every other races just looks tiny in the gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
/flex
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]