Trading Argent Tourney Pets

90 Undead Death Knight
Hello fellow Ghosties! My girlfriend is pushing to get the 150 pets achievement before the next expansion hits and I'm trying to score some brownie points so I was wondering if there are any Alliance players out there who might be willing to trade Argent Tournament pets. I have plenty of champions seals and I have an alliance character but he's too low for the tourney. Ideally, I could neutral AH the horde pet you want to my alliance toon and trade you straight up in Stormwind or wherever.

Please let me know! I'll try to check here occasionally to see if anyone is interested, but for faster results you can get on horde side and whisper myself or Rhea.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Id be willing to do a trade alli pets for some hordes. I can get Stormwind, Exodor and darnasses atmo as i been slacking on this toon as my alt has them all unlocked but no tokens.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I am very interested :) I hopped on Alliance side and tried to find you through a guildie who informed me that you play at weird hours :p Anyway, I'll be checking this occasionally but you can find me on Horde side on this toon. The main one my girl needs is the Dun Morogh Cub, she has the others, but I'd be happy to trade for the ones I, personally, don't have as well. :)

Thanks for the reply!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]