Why was Lothar made a "New Players" realm?

69 Human Paladin
DRT
It already had a robust community of active players, but now there is a HUGE influx of new chars, especially in and around Northshire and Goldshire. Before this, Lothar was rated as having a "Medium" population, not Low, like so many are. Why not make some of the Low population realms for "New Players" to increase their population?
Reply Quote
as long as these people buy my gems and other stuff i sell ill be happy
Reply Quote
I'm assuming, when there's not enough active players, the server is designated for "New Players" to bring some life into it. Lothar isn't exactly active right now if you haven't noticed.
Reply Quote
Lothar needs new people to fuel the AH!
Reply Quote
FRESH ASSMEATS FOR THE SLAYING, BRING THEM ON
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
06/29/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Virral

I KNEW you liked the boys! Makes sense, you being a rogue and all... and little boys...

Wait...

Are you a priest?

I R Cunfoosd
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Gnomebasher

I KNEW you liked the boys! Makes sense, you being a rogue and all... and little boys...

Wait...

Are you a priest?

I R Cunfoosd

backstab bro, positional requirement dictates that I can only give from the rear.
Reply Quote
And apparently Lothar is now being taken over by ERPers... Alliance side at least.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
07/01/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Samohung
And apparently Lothar is now being taken over by ERPers... Alliance side at least.

I already made a complaint to Blizzard about Lothar becoming too crowded and othewise becoming like Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
I agree - it's dominating trade chat and ERPers seem to be everywhere on Lothat, especially on Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
07/01/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Samohung

Hope you're not talking about Waldo and I, in the GS Inn >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Fresh fodder for the Auction House.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You down with ERP... yeah you know me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]