I am so leet.

90 Troll Rogue
408 Equipped Rogue LFG DS just this week. I do all the deeps and stuff. I'd prefer a group that is 5/8 H at least, but whatever, I just want to have a chance at seeing H Vial drop :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Noone wants to run with The Cleyvan? :(
Edited by Cleyvan on 6/30/2012 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yea..never heard of you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Heroic Spine and Madness have never heard of you either. Half of Heroic FL as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol bosses are a measurement of visibility? calm down over there
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you were wearing T3 you would have been invited instantly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
when revamped t7 looks better =[ sorryyy
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Insulting people in your thread probably won't get you invited to a run.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/30/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Drudz
when revamped t7 looks better =[ sorryyy

I would hope so. That was redesigned like 4 years later or something. lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I don't NEED a run. Just looking to carry some people, maybe help with progression which I would do fasho! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
is this a horde party?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I saw you duck, why u leave during fight?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
06/30/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Scelesti
Insulting people in your thread probably won't get you invited to a run.

Sce why "ya gotta" troll these poor people? Can't you see its hard enough being bad for them? You don't have to point it out!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/01/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Genibus
I saw you duck, why u leave during fight?!

cause if you didnt notice, we put up token resistence after slaying you in your numbers in the kings chambers....then we let you pick at our outliers while we invaded orgrimmar and killed that fat guy by the auction house.....you guys fall for that every time

duck of death
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
we weren't in the kings chambers :( you were at the wrong fight
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
we cut down the horde in the kings chambers and they did not return.....they learned to fear our blades there.....they repaired to the bridge in the valley of the heroes and fought a border skirmish with our pickets (perhaps this is the "battle" to which you refer) while our main body invaded your capitol and slew one of your generals.....this is known....

the night is dark, and full of terrors...

the duck of death himself
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
07/01/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Duckets
we cut down the horde in the kings chambers and they did not return.....they learned to fear our blades there.....they repaired to the bridge in the valley of the heroes and fought a border skirmish with our pickets (perhaps this is the "battle" to which you refer) while our main body invaded your capitol and slew one of your generals.....this is known....

No, no - if there was an attack at the King's chambers, we had no part of it. That half-ape is hardly worth the bother and we feel it's honorable to let him end his own misery on account of his bad hair-styling.

The bloodshed on the bridge, the culling of elves and men and the occasional gnome stomping was the work of us of the Horde Six. We weren't assisted by any legion of failed king-slayers. The dance of death cannot have that many partners.

As for killing the fat-man near the auction house, if you are in town again, and can have a priest mind control me, I'll help with much glee. Hellscream will taste the shadowhunter's arrows soon enough.

As for you, well let's just say I like roast duck.
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 7/1/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
you would deny your noble brothers who fell to the king and his worthy bannermen? there is no honor within you sir.....they fell, but they fell as men....or well....whatever the equivalent of men is in your melting pot of hordeness....as the bards tell it, your force was destroyed in the kings chambers and then you, or them. or whoever, attacked us on the bridge.....we put up a token resistence and flew to orgrimmar to slay the fat one.....

suffice to say, had we come upon you in full force upon the bridge, there would have been none left to tell of the reaping....

this is known

duck (extra crispy)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]