Your Eredar Legends will return for Panda xp!

90 Worgen Hunter
Hello fine citizens of Eredar!

Crunchlord Dizee here and I am here to tell all you fine folks that the Legends will be returning to Eredar for the upcoming expansion! We have a few fans on Facebook begging for us to come back to Eredar and WoW because they realized that Eredar needs us more than we need it!

So this is great news for all the Alliance Eredarians but all you Horde members should get ready because in a few short months the Legends will be back doing what they do best, crunching!

Feel free to stay in contact with us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/eredarlegends

Thanks folks and God bless!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You better be back
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
But i'm xfering away from Eredar ;(
Reply Quote
Cool story, bro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
pay homage to your legends
Reply Quote
We look forward to the lol s and free honor
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^ has to say things from an alt, i wonder is this to keep himself out of videos since dizee would probably go after him if he posted from his main? :O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
^ agreeing with this fine fellow
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/03/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Spidermon
We look forward to the lol s and free honor

How the Legends feel about haters who fear us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMKeNqyWVY&feature=related
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
TWO DOLLAR SKANKS STINKIN UP THE PLACE
Reply Quote
71 Troll Hunter
^ dizee would probably go after him if he posted from his main? :O

Ahhhh those were the days! The current game is way too layered or "phased" to have much hope of going after a specific person : / You would have to find them not sitting in a city waiting on a q and in a zone in which you and your bros are on the exact part of the quest chain as your target. Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
look at this scrub named dizee who xferred off the server after getting sh*t on so many times. get out of here i hope you stay horde so i can gank you more and make you cry again.

-Nerds
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
look at this scrub named dizee who xferred off the server after getting sh*t on so many times. get out of here i hope you stay horde so i can gank you more and make you cry again.

-Nerds

you've never seen 1537
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

-Nerds

you've never seen 1537

i remember being on a 3s team with you on my holy pally and getting 2k. remember my other toons before you start talkin !@#$ brah
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Guess I will have a new video to release soon since Nerds here still runs his mouth
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

you've never seen 1537

i remember being on a 3s team with you on my holy pally and getting 2k. remember my other toons before you start talkin !@#$ brah

and you got carried
but regardless, why u hatin on the legends? :\
respect your legends lol
Reply Quote
WOOOO GO LEGENDS!
Reply Quote
WTB livewire back :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
lol this server's forum never changes. years pass, but the Eredar forum remains the same.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Wow, your name is so familiar. Female human mage before? Can't remember when I would have played with you. Feels like a name I knew or saw back in vanilla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]