Re-post: Alliance/Horde Party in front of Org

85 Human Rogue
Hey all... this is a repost of something I put up under Events, for the Realm section. Enjoy:)
Link to the other forum post:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6009371111#1

Friday! Friday! FRIDAY! Come one and come all pinkskins, greenskins, furries, and noskins!

For the last few weeks our guild has been doing mini-raids on Org for the guild achievement "City Attackers". Our efforts paid-off last night, and to celebrate- we're coming to town again! This time we'll be unflagged and wont come inside though :)

We had a blast mixing it up, and we hope the Horde did too! Because, even though I have a long-lived hate for the Horde, we know behind every orc toon is a human player... and that's what we want to reinforce with this lil shin-dig too. There are more than a few players on both sides that want to show their 1v1 skills as well... there's not a lot of opportunity to show-off your skills when you're facing a wall of opponents. So this would be a great time to come out and have a few cross faction duels as well.

So bring your guild banners, campfires, your sexy Xmogs, and your best dueling sets. We have a event specific vent set-up to visit and banter in so swing on by the gates to Org Friday @ 8:000 PM!

Hope to see you there!

P.S.
FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Happy Friday all! Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Was fun guys... thanks to all that came out! Look us up if you'd like to do more events in the future!
Reply Quote
60 Human Priest
I can't make it on friday
';-;'
Sad panda :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]