Contact/Recruit List FINALLY getting updated

90 Troll Shaman
Huge apologies for the looooong absence - RL completely decimated me for awhile there; please don't throw things at me!

I'm working on an overhaul - purging the old and adding the new, so please take a sec to check your guild's info in the sticky and post an update if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sure thing
Reply Quote
Crimson Moon Rising: crimsonmoonrising.com
~Guild Master: Iliketurtlês
~Council: Insignus, Psyadia, Bøunce
~Officers: Zigzor, Nattystride, ßeats
~Contact Psyadia for sales, Bøunce for recruitment and Insignus for general inquiries.
~Brief Guild Description: 25 Raiding Guild, with various PvP teams
~Raid Times: 9-12 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Tursday. Alt run on Sunday
~Recruitment Status: All applications are encouraged! Please visit our website and click the apply link. We are only recruiting raiders who are capable of stepping into our core. If you think you can out preform our best then we will give you an opportunity to prove it.

Thanks Natema!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
XII
~Guild Name : XII
~Guild Website : xiiguild.com
~Guild Master : Vaalyn
~Officers : Gartha, Kowvorka, Soulust, Renovate, Vahdka
~Brief Guild Description : Main focus is 25m raiding with 10m raiding on our offnights.
~Raid Times : 25m Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm 10m Thurs/Mond 7:30-10:30pm
~Recruitment Status : Currently accepting people for our 25m Team and people for MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]