Seeking Veteran raiders for HC MoP Team

85 Troll Druid
With MoP on the horizon my friend and I decided to reactivate our old 10man progression team that we ran parallel to our guild’s 25 man in the last couple of expansions. The NAUTICAL 10man team claimed several server firsts on the Wildhammer Server (Horde).

MoP has intrigued, excited, and energized us. We have spent the last month preparing our characters, developing our strategies, exploring the beta, and of course, seeking additional top-notch players throughout the far reaches of the game.

If you are looking to build something from the very beginning this is your chance. If you want to be part of a dynamic, ambitious, and well-oiled team this is your opportunity. If you want to raid with veterans of WoW who pull out all the stops to down a boss we are the group you have been looking for.

I will be frank, NAUTICAL is seeking only the most dedicated of team members. We are a laid back bunch but approach raiding with a mature and disciplined attitude. Our team is only as strong as our weakest member. Nothing is over looked. In progression everything is min/maxed.

We are looking for additional members to join our ranks for MoP.

We are not going for 2nd or 3rd place. The second the expac goes live till patch 6.0 hits we are going full-speed to server firsts.

-------------------------------------------------
i) The leadership:

Sanguinarion
Sex: Male

Played: Since Vanilla
Officer XP: 3+ years
- mage class lead in Vanilla
GM XP: 3+ years
Raid Lead XP: 5+ years
Notable achievements:
- killed Yogg 1 week after release
- obtained LK HM mounts

ii) The Team thus far:
- Druid Tank/Boomkin
- Warrior Tank
- Holy Priest
- Holy Paladin

iii) What is needed

We are looking for competent raiders. Not specific class/spec combos – we recognize that it is more important to have quality people then “FOTM” combos. We all have several characters/specs and are always comfortable switching between them (or just sitting out of fights for someone else) in order to get bosses down.

iv) The Raid Schedule:
Our exact schedule will be democratically set by the final roster. Raid times on Friday/Sat/Sun will not be entertained.

Expect at least 3 nights of raiding a week.

v) What a team member looks like:
- recognizes that launch of MoP will necessitate increased play time for first 2-3 weeks for purpose of maxing reps, professions, level, etc.

- recognizes that this is a team. We are all expected to help one another achieve the highest level of proficiency and efficiency.

- recognizes that during progression content comps have to sometimes be min/maxed. IE, you could be asked to switch specs or sub in with another raider.

- holds his fellow teammates in the highest regard and is committed to the success of the team over themselves.

- recognizes that being a loot !@#$% makes them both a noob and a douche.

--------------------------------------

Interested parties can contact me at sanguinarion@gmail.com (my realID).

I welcome any interested individuals or groups to an informal chat. I am looking for individuals with a history of competent raiding and values that align with ours (not necessarily someone that is 8/8 HM DS).

Server Transferring is an open possibility – switching to Alliance is not.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Edited by Sanguinarion on 7/3/2012 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh, yes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You may want to change your contact info.

Having half of your log-in info on a public website where you don't even need a Warcraft account to read isn't a good idea.

Good Luck
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I is interested
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You got LK mounts when Cata came out? understandable .

you killed yogg first week ? so i take it you were in monolithic? incorrect.

Nobody good on this server will believe your bull!@#$ kid .

On a side note , Extremely Average is recruiting , with available positions on the bench roster if you'd like to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You got LK mounts when Cata came out? understandable .

you killed yogg first week ? so i take it you were in monolithic? incorrect.

Nobody good on this server will believe your bull!@#$ kid .

On a side note , Extremely Average is recruiting , with available positions on the bench roster if you'd like to apply.

They killed 10m yogg first. Mono got 25m first. idk about invincible, maybe he xfer'd? Idk if he was even on server lol.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
"They killed 10m yogg first. Mono got 25m first. idk about invincible, maybe he xfer'd? Idk if he was even on server lol."

Correct, also we got our LK mounts well before Cata came out. Either put in the effort to research effectively or troll elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
"They killed 10m yogg first. Mono got 25m first. idk about invincible, maybe he xfer'd? Idk if he was even on server lol."

Correct, also we got our LK mounts well before Cata came out. Either put in the effort to research effectively or troll elsewhere.
And that is how u close the Lips of po-lesmoking Troll's. 1 point for you.
Edited by Overrkill on 7/15/2012 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I R NO TROLLING!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Gore, carry me through FL meta!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What is guild website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]