MoP has intrigued, excited, and energized us. We have spent the last month preparing our characters, developing our strategies, exploring the beta, and of course, seeking additional top-notch players throughout the far reaches of the game.
If you are looking to build something from the very beginning this is your chance. If you want to be part of a dynamic, ambitious, and well-oiled team this is your opportunity. If you want to raid with veterans of WoW who pull out all the stops to down a boss we are the group you have been looking for.
I will be frank, NAUTICAL is seeking only the most dedicated of team members. We are a laid back bunch but approach raiding with a mature and disciplined attitude. Our team is only as strong as our weakest member. Nothing is over looked. In progression everything is min/maxed.
We are looking for additional members to join our ranks for MoP.
We are not going for 2nd or 3rd place. The second the expac goes live till patch 6.0 hits we are going full-speed to server firsts.
i) The leadership:
Occupation: MA student/Senior Government Staffer
Played: Since Vanilla
Officer XP: 3+ years
- mage class lead in Vanilla
GM XP: 3+ years
Raid Lead XP: 5+ years
- killed Yogg 1 week after release
- obtained LK HM mounts
ii) The Team thus far:
- Druid Tank/Boomkin
- Warrior Tank
- Holy Priest
- Holy Paladin
iii) What is needed
We are looking for competent raiders. Not specific class/spec combos – we recognize that it is more important to have quality people then “FOTM” combos. We all have several characters/specs and are always comfortable switching between them (or just sitting out of fights for someone else) in order to get bosses down.
iv) The Raid Schedule:
Our exact schedule will be democratically set by the final roster. Raid times on Friday/Sat/Sun will not be entertained.
Expect at least 3 nights of raiding a week.
v) What a team member looks like:
- recognizes that launch of MoP will necessitate increased play time for first 2-3 weeks for purpose of maxing reps, professions, level, etc.
- recognizes that this is a team. We are all expected to help one another achieve the highest level of proficiency and efficiency.
- recognizes that during progression content comps have to sometimes be min/maxed. IE, you could be asked to switch specs or sub in with another raider.
- holds his fellow teammates in the highest regard and is committed to the success of the team over themselves.
- recognizes that being a loot !@#$% makes them both a noob and a douche.
Interested parties can contact me at email@example.com (my realID).
I welcome any interested individuals or groups to an informal chat. I am looking for individuals with a history of competent raiding and values that align with ours (not necessarily someone that is 8/8 HM DS).
Server Transferring is an open possibility – switching to Alliance is not.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.