Rerolling?

90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm curious what class everyone on TN is looking to play come MoP. I'm personally going to be changing my main to a Tauren Brewmaster. I love the style of Brewmaster tanking, and they are probably going to be OP as hell for the first several tiers. If you are staying with your current class, are you going to be changing to a Panda?

ps - I hope hope hope that there are viable fist weapons for tanking, because that would be so incredibly epic.
Edited by Ebonique on 7/2/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Planning to stay retadin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/02/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Vaylen
Planning to stay retadin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Ret pally
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
So many Paladins!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Going to stay with my Night Elf Hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
HAMMER OF JUSTICE
Edited by Fear on 7/20/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm curious what class everyone on TN is looking to play come MoP. I'm personally going to be changing my main to a Tauren Brewmaster. I love the style of Brewmaster tanking, and they are probably going to be OP as hell for the first several tiers. If you are staying with your current class, are you going to be changing to a Panda?

ps - I hope hope hope that there are viable fist weapons for tanking, because that would be so incredibly epic.

They're currently the weakest tank in beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]