LF Guild and 3s team

90 Orc Hunter
name says it all im looking for a guild for both my hunter and my warrior Tànk (alt code 0224) and a 3's team for my hunter instead of going on trade and getting trolled i decided to try this out i want a dedicated threes team prefer 2dps 1healer and i want to get high enough in rating to get the better gear any way of contracting me is fine. My warrior is a tank that is looking for a raiding guild im 8/8 DS tank but not fully comfortable at raiding yet since i only have one full clear on him but i feel in a few more clears ill have a good grasp of everything and gear enough to do H if the rng loves me enough.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is my warrior just making it easy for you to inspect him :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Any idea of what comp you want to run? What is your experience in arenas (as in previous ratings)? What type of guild ar eyou looking to join?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i have no previous serious 3s experience ive ran hunter hpally enhance shammy and we were decent but it was just friends goofing around and we didn't get very high in rating maby 1600 at the most and im looking for a guild that raids either weekly or bi weekly and i like to have both of my toons in the same guild just so i can keep track of events etc because im not on my warrior very often unless its raid night or i just feel like doing randoms (not very likely) and im willing to do any comp because i really have no good experience of what works and what doesn't
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Now THAT is one killer run-on sentence!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I know ur trying to be rude
Edited by Killamonkey on 7/3/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey, Killa! Did you ever do justice to those dudes who blew up your mailbox!??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
no but it wont happen again my bros in jail...he owed them money you guys wanna give that 3s thing another shot im on skype all the time so just txt me on there :).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
damn dude... but no im on a team already
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alright man hit me up if ya ever need me or something....finding 3s teams on velen is a !@#$%
at least pple that don't suck i should say
Reply Quote
iam ofend by above
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/07/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Killamonkey
at least pple that don't suck i should say
missing chants, 2piece pve, spell pen, wrath meta, no readiness/ silencing shot spec... Not sure if trolling or...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1.) I perfer bm spec to mm tyvm
2.) i have no pve gear dipstick
3.) no im not trolling
and to Frostpls we both know the ally side of velen are good...its the horde side thats bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
07/04/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Ve
YOU THINK THAT YOUR A KILLER HUH. YOU THINK ANIMAL ABUSE IS FUNNY. WELL I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU.TRUTH IS, I GOT A BEAST IN MY PANTS THAT WOULD MAKE U RUN OVER TO THE CHURCH N MAKE YOU PRAY TO THE PRIEST FOR SOME PROTECTION. BUT I'M NO VAMPIRE, I DON'T FEAR CHURCHES. ONLY PROTECTION YOUR GONNA GET IS THE CONDOM UP YOUR LITTLE ASIAN BUTT. I'M GONNA TOUCH YOU HARDER THEN A SEX OFFENDER AT THE PLAY GROUNDS OF CENTRAL PARK (NEW YORK) .I AM COBRA COMMANDER OF THESE MONKEYS BARS AT THE PLAY GROUND . MY NICK NAME IS (COTTON PICKER) SO U BEST BE RUNNING OUTTA MY TOWN BEFORE IT'S GAME OVER. THROW MY MONKEY ON THE KEYBOARD AND RAPE KILLAMONKEY

I hear they have great drugs in canadia. I hung out with Ve the other night and we were doing shots of 151, hitting a 6' b o n g, mainlining coke and hero and drinking ruffie coladas till the sun came out. It was then for a brief moment that this post made any sense lol. Then i woke up 3 days later with the worst hangover ever and a used condom sticking out of my butt.

Oh and Killah, Horde side dont suck anymore, me and my %^-*!ez are back
Edited by Loozah on 7/8/2012 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well then you a your !@#$%ez wanna do 3s? just keep them away from my backside kthx :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]