Ask a question thread{!Game!}

85 Orc Warrior
Alright, lets play a game here folks. If you have a question that you've been dying to ask the person above you, you simply ask it and they'll reply with an answer(If they arn't emotionless robots - looking at you Zal). Yet there is a twist, If it's someone you don't know. You can skip, If you skip then the person below you has to answer two questions instead of one. You can even single someone out and ask them a question if they arn't above you, but you it will count as a skip and you still have to answer the question above you.

The amount of skips you have are as followed. One at the start, and one for every two posts you make. I'd make something to keep track of points, but I'm lazy. I'll start us off, since I have experience with conversing with myself.

Q - Why do you often argue with me and end up losing?

A - Because you don't know when to shut up and stop insulting yourself.
Edited by Hold on 7/3/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
Q- So am I supposed to answer your question? Or am I supposed to wait until someone asks me one and then edit this post to answer it? Or post a new response if someone asks me something?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
When are the two of you going to come play Star Wars with me? And, at the risk of skipping like a little girl, why do you say I'm emotionless, Hold? I always emoting in chat. I try soo hard! I really do! /sniff
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/03/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Zalar
When are the two of you going to come play Star Wars with me? And, at the risk of skipping like a little girl, why do you say I'm emotionless, Hold? I always emoting in chat. I try soo hard! I really do! /sniff

Q - I am singling out Hold to ask him to explain this in a more dumbed down fashion, because I am dumb.

A - I don't know what I'm supposed to answer, but if it's Zalara, *I* don't think you're emotionless just very, very logical. If I'm supposed to answer myself, well, I don't know, that's why I asked the question. If none of those is the correct answer, I'll take one of those skips? Or wait, that's only if I don't know Zalara, and I do know Zalara. I mean, not in the biblical sense, just like a normal internet friend way.
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Yellowflower
normal internet friend

*chuckle*
Reply Quote
Here is a question for Hold:

Q: Why do you start confusing forum games and then never come back to explain them? This sounds like it would be really fun if I only understood it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]