LF EST Raiding Guild

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey everyone, longtime Kilrogg local here in need of a guild that raids on a Eastern timetable and, while I'm sure it would be much easier to find a guild like this on a diff server, I've been on Kilrogg for a few years now, and I like it here.

I don't really have much to say about myself that you couldn't simply Armory, but I have been actively raiding in WoW since Molten Core was still progression content (before BWL was released), and have seen every raid zone since.

I currently have 3 85's, all of which I'm very comfortable playing:

Sakius - 85 Aff Lock (This guy)
Aggromal - 85 Prot War (The toon I started playing back in 2005)
Aggromend - 85 Holy Priest

I'm currently serving on active duty in the US Army, stationed up in Fort Drum, NY and, due to the time constraints of my schedule, I've been looking for a guild that raids around the hours of 4PM-7PM server (7PM-10PM EST) and have been without luck. So, if any guilds are looking to pick up a really good player with a lot of personality to add to your raids, or if you can simply point me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Our guild doesn't do scheduled RAIDs as we are mostly a very casual crowd, however, we have three EST Blokes that are always looking for someone cool to run things with since most of us are PST ... so whenever you are on, you might want to look up Usdawesome (Daffy Blokes) if you need others in your time zone ... just an FYI :)

Good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://monolith-kilrogg.enjin.com/

We rolled here last month...in need of some ranged dps and an off tank. clearing through everything like cake, which it is. good luck finding a guild!

-mado
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Our guild doesn't do scheduled RAIDs as we are mostly a very casual crowd, however, we have three EST Blokes that are always looking for someone cool to run things with since most of us are PST ... so whenever you are on, you might want to look up Usdawesome (Daffy Blokes) if you need others in your time zone ... just an FYI :)

Good luck in your search.

What he said!!

Daffy Blokes is a very casual guild, but if you're in the market for a good bunch of folks who are completely down with everyone enjoying the game however they see fit it's a good place to call home. Regardless, if you ever need help finding folks to run with from 4p-7p Server time look me up or ask any of our folks to find me if I'm on an alt!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]