Horde - Level 60 raiding Guild

60 Undead Rogue
Greetings Burning Blade, I would like to present you with an offer to have a little fun with your spare time on wow other than sitting in LFR / BG queue's or standing in orgrimmar. Me and 3 friends have recently come to this server to start a fresh level 60 raiding guild. This is something we have been wanting to do for some time and that time is now. We chose this server because of it's decent horde population and the fact that it's a pvp server.
Now when I say 60 raiding I don't mean bringing in 85's to clear the raid while we rake in the loot, where's the fun in that? we will be using ONLY Pre-Burning Crusade gear (none of this BC blues with sockets crap) we only allow glyphs that are cosmetic/take away reagent cost basically anything that does not affect core abilities. (I.E glyph of lock pick or glyph of slow fall) We will leave our professions maxxed at 300 and only use Pre-Burning Crusade enchants. We won't be allowing Death Knights or Race/class combinations that were not in the game during Classic (we may make an exception for blood elf paladins this is still being decided)
I know there are some of you out there who would like to get in on this just for the fun of it, we are currently sitting at
1 rogue
1 Mage
1 Shaman - Healer
1 Warrior - tank
We would like to get into AQ20 as soon as possible and it is definitely doable with 10 level 60's. We currently have blues/epics stashed in our Gbank as well as mats to help you level your professions as you do the fast grind to 60. We have a vent server but usually talk over skype, we will use the vent server more often as more people join. If you already have a 60 character who is decked out in epics and want to bring them in just for the fun of doing old raids with 60's only we will accept you just please only have Pre-BC enchants/gear. If you are interested in joining us just request an invite via the guild finder or send an In-Game mail to sarr, xoryth, amygrant or ariden.
We look forward to seeing our guild grow and meeting other players who enjoy old content as we do. We are not a serious guild we joke a lot and tend to never take anything to heart so if you are easily offended this guild isn't right for you, we do however expect you to play well. Thank you for taking the time to read this ridiculously long post, I apologize for it's length but I had to get everything in here.

Here's a link to our website - http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=455757&TabID=3918170
Edited by Sarr on 7/3/2012 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What realm are u on
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
burning blade its the first damn sentence
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Omg im liek a lvl 60 DK....

Okay, I'm joking. I'll definitely hit you up some time. I'd definitely be interested in going in with you guys at some point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]