Why all the hate?

80 Tauren Death Knight
Someone I know decided to check up on my history here on Azjol-Nerub, after I told them that things here had been interesting back in Vanilla. He told me there are people on the server who still have a viscous hatred of me, even seven years later. I was just curious as to what exactly I did to be loathed by the server even after all these years.

I never ninja'd nor did I ever grief a raid by intentionally causing a wipe. To my understand the crux of my offense was that when I organized UBRS raids back in Vanilla I reserved one item to myself in case it dropped. I never forced anyone to come, and those who come on my raids did knew that I was passing on all other loot in return for reserving the item. I still do runs like this today on both of my current servers, and no one seems to care, so I'm wondering why it was the source of such hatred here on A-Z.
Edited by Raogrimm on 7/3/2012 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
JADERMAN HALP US!!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I love Raogrimm. Raogrimm is my favourite.
Hey Raogrimm!

Don't worry about azjol, they're all sad and insecure and hate everything. Remember when we were on azjol? We were sad an insecure too. Every once and a while I go out and meet some people who are snappy and sharp at people, and I'm all, hey! hey! Easy tiger! This ain't azjol! But they just give me a quizzical look like they think I'm insane but aren't entirely sure.

They should be sure, though, because really, generalizing a group of people like that? That's just not cool. Not everyone here is sad and insecure! After all, I know lots of people on Cho'gall, Kel'thuzad and Zul'jin who are like that too!

Whooomph.

Seriously. Don't worry about it. People tell nasty stories about me, too, and that's just lunacy, because I'm bloody amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Jaderman, Jaderman
Posts wherever a Jader can (?)
Replies to threads, any size
There's no troll he can't scrutinize
LOOK OUT!
Here comes Jadermaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
oh, you're talking about me!
Who are you?!

I actually know raogrimm! like, for reals! not just a random drop in! so there!
Edited by Jademcian on 7/3/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I like Raogrimm. If people hate you, it's probably because they're jealous.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Weren't you on AN... like... In Vanilla WoW? Crimson Lotus right?!! That's a long time ago...

7 years is a long time... dear god, I've been playing this game forever.
Edited by Poena on 7/4/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
I love you, and I don't even know you. This server is full of stupid kids anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Were you the guy that transferred servers to open the AQ gates?
Reply Quote
I really doubt people hold grudges over people in video games for 7+ years o_o

If they do, well.....

Yea.

Edit: Gratz on your levels, orc.
Edited by Hei on 7/6/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
You asked me to delete my quest item Fragment of the Nightmare's Corruption from the green dragon quest line of the scepter chain. I don't know why, but you thought I'd somehow steal your drops. Yeah, you were a jackass.

But that's my only experience with you. And that was so long ago.
Edited by Darkwraith on 7/8/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
I really doubt people hold grudges over people in video games for 7+ years o_o

If they do, well.....

Yea.

Edit: Gratz on your levels, orc.

I to this day still hope Arow and Vampress end up with some terminal illness.
Reply Quote
Seriously. Don't worry about it. People tell nasty stories about me, too, and that's just lunacy, because I'm bloody amazing.

Sorry, Jade. Even Gary didn't like you. THAT SAYS YOU WERE PRETTY P.O.S. BACK IN THE DAY.

And did you even BOTHER to ask the Moonglade vendors regarding your reputation?

They attacked you on sight!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dt3d7C831roodr2.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]