fire mage looking for raiding guild

90 Undead Mage
geared, experienced fire mage lf for 7/8 HM or higher raiding guild to transition to MOP with. i'm currently on Hyjal server. will transfer when needed . If interested please reply here with your guilds website address so i can submit an app and look up if your raid times are good for me. or you can contact me in-game via in-game mail. thank you
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
<Mushroom Vendor> is back and under new management for Mists of Pandaria! We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels to join a community of individuals who enjoy raiding and PvPing casually. As a guild we follow the guideline of “getting things done in minimal time”. We are not basement wizards, but rather couch athletes. Our experienced leaders must also command a real life routine (unfortunately) and cannot be online 24/7. If this type of atmosphere seems up your alley, continue reading!While the prior focus of the guild PvP, and still is to some extent, we will be dipping our toes into the PvE scene. Raids will be conducted Tuesday/Thursday 7-10 PM server time. That’s only 6 hours a week, but with the right mindset and players, the guild will accomplish many tasks! As of now, there is no gear requirement, but that will change as we progress at a rapid pace, and you must have Ventrilo. We will strive for excellence in the minimal time that we are inside of a raid/scenario/challenge dungeon!Don’t think I forgot about the PvP. Arena, randoms, and Rated Battlegrounds will be conducted REGULARLY. Our leaders have 2.2k+ experience LEADING RBGs. Our goal is to not have to run to battlemasters.org every night to look for more participants. Hopefully we will have enough resources within the guild to form a great group. A full set of PvP gear will be required to enter an RBG group, as well as Skype and a working headset. Communication is KEY! MUST BE VOCAL!Still reading? Well either you’re very bored or you’re interested! Hopefully you’re interested, and if that’s the case, direct all questions to Allahu, Sharper, or Doton! Also add me on real I.D. padimaio@yahoo.com On Executus relmThank you for reading!
Reply Quote
<Escaped from Arcatraz> is looking for solid ranged classes for pushing 25man heroic content in MoP. Our site is efa.enjin.com. If you have any questions about us that aren't clear, feel free to contact me in game or respond on this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]