Pureblood Firehawk & Firelord title sales

85 Dwarf Priest
Myself and 8 other players who already currently have the Pureblood Firehawk mount are interested in helping others also attain this mount for a fee.

What we are selling:

Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
Included is the title "Firelord" and the achievement for Heroic Ragnaros.

When:

These raids are done on Friday's at 8pm server time. We will arrive at Ragnaros between 9:00pm or 9:30pm server time. You should plan to be available by 9:00pm server time at the latest.

Please note that we are currently backed up 4 weeks for this mount

Price:

There is no longer a set price. Whisper Fudruker with an offer.

Due to higher than expected demand for the mount the price has been bumped up to 200k. If demand continues to rise then the price will be increased further. Blizzard may eventually announce that the fire hawk will become a 1% drop rate going into the next expansion. They have not announced this, however they have done this with other rare mounts in the past, and they may do it again.

This item is in limited supply. As far as I know we are the only group of people offering to sell this mount on Silver Hand alliance, and we can only sell 1 per week.

If you are interested then please send an in-game mail to Fudruker. He will schedule you a date and time for your mount.

Thank you and enjoy!
Edited by Squeesh on 8/16/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You're not selling t11 mounts? They're the rarest on this server. Plus, getting the fire hawk isn't much work since Openraid.us has tons and tons of people clearing heroic just for staff progression, the mount just goes to w/e needs it for free. Besides the sinestra immortal achievement, not many T11 mount runs out there. I bet that is where you will make your money
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I support this thread because I can.

Also, the t11 mount looks like !@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I support this thread because I can.

Also, the t11 mount looks like !@#$.

It's the same color as the madness mount, or the DS meta, i forget which.
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Rogue
sorry about T11 being too hard for 95% of the server to complete without full heroic firelands gear or higher
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Still looks like pewp~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
na uh u look like poop
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
NAH, U LOOK LIKE POOP! YOU SMELL LIKE POOP, AS WELL!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Compare the average going rate on different servers. Now look at this servers population compared to other servers. Now factor in the demand (we are booked for 5 weeks, already).

It's a completely reasonable price. Sorry that horde doesn't have the same demand :|
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Flavorburst
Sorry that horde doesn't have the same demand :|

07/05/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Flavorburst
(we are booked for 5 weeks, already)

So 5 people out of a 10k+ server are willing to pay? High demand my !@#.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
thanks for all the bumps guys.

And how are your days going? :)
Edited by Todyn on 7/5/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
lmao, Todyn you're in the run too? Not even a guild run? smh
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Compare the average going rate on different servers. Now look at this servers population compared to other servers. Now factor in the demand (we are booked for 5 weeks, already).

It's a completely reasonable price. Sorry that horde doesn't have the same demand :|

Runs sell on Illidan for 100k (or less), or on Zul'jin for 75k, and given that you can cross-server the run (aside from the gold transfer itself), seems like that would be a more sensible path for the more frugal players.
Edited by Tyhni on 7/5/2012 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
07/05/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Jígglypuff
Sorry that horde doesn't have the same demand :|

(we are booked for 5 weeks, already)

So 5 people out of a 10k+ server are willing to pay? High demand my !@#.

I think it's more important to look at the fact that someone is willing to wait 5 weeks and still pay that much. It would be fairly indicative of demand, in addition to the number of groups selling it on alliance.

Logic is hard.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
ALSO, THERM, YOUR INFLATED SENSE OF WORTH FOR IT BEING A GUILD ACTIVITY AS OPPOSED TO A GROUP OF BUDS IS CUTE~

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A COMMUNITY ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL, NERD!
Edited by Flavorburst on 7/5/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
ur just mad im sexy and i know it
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjy_7haflaM
Reply Quote
07/03/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Squeesh
Due to higher than expected demand

07/05/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Flavorburst
Logic is hard.

Quoting is hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]