PvP Add-ons

90 Human Paladin
I don't use any PvP Add-ons. But I am curious to what are the most popular and most effective Add-ons people use. I think this will get a debate going.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
GladiatorlosSA< provides a chick voice + voice warning customization for class buffs/procs that you want to know or don't; it also tells you when a player has trinketed. this can work in any type of pvp.

Spy < tracks your combat log and gives you a ping noise if there is any opposing faction nearby + it warns you if there is any stealthies nearby too. best used for world pvp

BattleGroundTargets < alot more organized and better compared to Spy in bg's; it shows you the spec icon/fc/ # of teammates targetting that person. you can almost sit back and call out which targets to kill immediatly because it shows a health bar.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Gladius and interupt bars are the only addons i personally recommend you use in an arena situation.

Gladius - tracks trinket Cds, Diminishing returns on all CC(disarm,fears,stuns etc)

Interrupt bar - shows cd on opposing teams interrupts such as counter spell and rebuke.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
@Bubba

Be sure to mention the hacks you have used too.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
he didnt hack he just found out tht he could dispell pally wings
Edited by Maverus on 7/4/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Bubba

Be sure to mention the hacks you have used too.

id get that alot and even if they reported me; blizz investigates first and in the end there is nothing on me or evidence that i hacked.

my latency always rolled with 400ms there with 45 fps; over here im 45 ms with 60fps. comes down to either your connection sucked or mine.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
id get that alot and even if they reported me; blizz investigates first and in the end there is nothing on me or evidence that i hacked.

my latency always rolled with 400ms there with 45 fps; over here im 45 ms with 60fps. comes down to either your connection sucked or mine.

It is likely a hack called “teleporting,” which is to disrupt your internet connection purposefully -- probably using a lag switch. Basically, you use a switch (a regular light switch will do) and temporarily disrupt the connection to a router. If you have done it right, you can stop the connection for a few seconds (roughly 4-13) which allows you to do whatever you want for that time. No one can kill you. It is useful for fighting large numbers of enemies or getting away from combat. It is defined as cheating, but hard to prove, and if confronted you can say you have a bad connection.

Players can also find addons that enable in-game cheating. You can travel through walls, terrain even underneath ground level, which I have seen others do too.

Bubba, the timing of this so call "lag" is too precise to be coincidental -- especially if its from (for example my client). I have fought you many times and carefully watched as you suddenly ping around like a Rogue on "Kill Spree" making yourself untargetable. Quite a feat for a Shammy and quite a coincidence that the "lag" happens at precisely the same time as you are engaged.

I know what I saw and I am sticking to my accusation that you have cheated on Winterhoof.
If you have stopped cheating great, I am all for a fair fight. If not, I'm glad you're gone.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
idk about you guys but i only use 1 hack :

Mypureskillwinsalways.

i found this hack its pretty pro. took me a while to perfect!

(for the simple minded, im not actually hacking)
Edited by Zeusyqt on 7/5/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
hacker ^
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
how rude
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i heard that target nearest enemy macro works for those sprinting shammies/rogues/ferals.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
gladius - must have for arenas
spell alerter - flash a warning on screen when an enemy cast/use spells on you
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
I just used to gem +skill cap.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
bro i gem AND enchant +skill cap and reforge for it too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Addons are like steriods so don't use them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
power auras and afflicted 3 are also good, but kinda troublesome to setup
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]