Rise of the Alliance

85 Draenei Priest
Once upon a time, Bicboii formed <Elitist Jerks>.
Annddd... I really don't know what kind of guild it is o.0

From my original understanding when I was asked to join, he said he wanted the "Best PVPers Alliance Side" so my initial impression was "Oh, must be a PVP Guild." After a day or so of watching, I realized only a hand full of people in there actually PVPed. Everyone else stayed in <Cute> except for 2 PVPers. So then I thought "Oh, maybe its.. uhh.." and then I was at a loss. I know Swift at one point when over to help it level from what I understand, but now he's back in <Cute>. So I know there's I think... 3? maybe 4 people above 2.2 in <Elitist Jerks> so I don't think its a PVP guild anymore at all. Plus its named after a PvE Website?

Soo... I'm actually sort of at a loss with this one. Swift is the only one I know of that's bounced back though between those two guilds o.0

People always slowly filter in and out of <Cute> from my observations of the past couple months that I've been over here :x
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
wooooooooooooooo coppa make a rogue alliance side for MOP release date
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Anyone wana makeout?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]