Naked Pandas is recruiting a Raid Leader

100 Night Elf Druid
<Naked Pandas> is recruiting a competent raid leader - pst Blinger we are trying to setup for MOP - nakedpandas.guildlaunch.com

<Naked Pandas> of Shu'halo an Alliance Guild are looking for excellent players to finish Cataclysm and kill pandas.

Formed January 2nd, 2012

Our reserved days/hours for raiding are Tue, Wed, Friday (4:30-7:00 Server Time).

Current Progression
4/8 Regular pugging with 2 other guilds from our server

If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a new home rather than just a new guild, continue reading.

What we offer you:

-We can offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, opinions, and strategies.

-We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer a raiding guildbank to help our raiders. Repairs, enchanting materials, feasts, flasks, and other miscellaneous items are all provided for you.

-We have a friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere.

-We can offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our teammates.

-We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.

-Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain; everyone strives to be the best. We want players that knew how to spread out on C'thun, move on Thaddius and Heigan, who killed their constructs with ease, and have never cratered. We want players with situational awareness, players that can use their healthstone, and that aren't afraid to admit they made a mistake in order to improve upon it.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.nakedpandas.guildlaunch.com

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Naked Pandas officer: Blinger or Benpally (npraidapps@gmail.com) -

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
you're 4/8 reg at the 25% nerf. i would have loved to see your Morchok wipes before the debuff was applied.

But i wish you luck sir
Edited by Ngenn on 7/3/2012 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Old post from when we started Naked Pandas - so your assumptions are incorrect Ngenn.

We are still looking for a competent raid leader and if you are anything remotely resembling the poster above - you need not apply.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
You sound like a real SWELL guy. can i sign up? i can raid lead
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck Blinger, from what I've read, your guild is the kind we could use more of on Shu'halo.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Dude Blinger.. stop Buying Guildies... your guild is just a bunch of people hoping to win a mount.... cmon bro... Be real.. and .... to a further note... I could Raid lead your guild 8/8 in an hour and 30 mins... but of course.. your guild is just people who are trying to win a mount... so they probly are as bad at raiding as you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The topic of this forum post is to find a competent raid leader. We have completed that task.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
07/12/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Liedel
Good luck Blinger, from what I've read, your guild is the kind we could use more of on Shu'halo.

um.. he buys Guildies. and he has no competant Raiders..... But Good luck to him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]