Earth, Wind, and Fire (25 Player) [Alliance]

90 Night Elf Druid
Hoping to do this next sunday on the 8th. Not posting a time, as horde will attempt to mess it up if I do.
Pst me for more info, or for a calendar invite, ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I did this a few weeks back, just grabbed a few guildies and asked trade for like 15 mins. Ended up 12 manning it with 2 tanks and 2 healers, should suffice ;D GL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ill go :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll go ahead and gan-

Not posting a time, as horde will attempt to mess it up if I do.

Dang.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/04/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Ryure
Dang.

Just make sure Horde owns Wintergrasp all day Sunday. :3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/04/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Tyza
Dang.

Just make sure Horde owns Wintergrasp all day Sunday. :3

Guessing you were not very successful. Bunny --Earned the achievement Earth, Wind & Fire (25 player) for 10 points.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Guessing you were not very successful. Bunny --Earned the achievement Earth, Wind & Fire (25 player) for 10 points.

Do you understand what a joke is?

Why would I actually want to mess with Bunny like that?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I was more teasing back. There are not many people that would go to the effort to mess with someone that way, and would just really have to hate on someone to try.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/10/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Gheethetiny
I was more teasing back. There are not many people that would go to the effort to mess with someone that way, and would just really have to hate on someone to try.

I'd do it.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/10/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Gheethetiny

As far as I knew, Noctis was a bunch of haters. Towards Horde at least. So no, I don't consider myself on teasing terms with you.

OMG A ROGUE IS IN ELWYNN! Quick, get the entire guild!
Edited by Tyza on 7/10/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/10/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Tyza
As far as I knew, Noctis was a bunch of haters. Towards Horde at least. So no, I don't consider myself on teasing terms with you.

I see you have had some issues with Incurro Noctis in the past. Since I am new to the guild I really cannot speak to what issues you might have had, or to their truthfulness of such (either side).

07/10/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Tyza
OMG A ROGUE IS IN ELWYNN! Quick, get the entire guild!

You know Everyone hates rogues (as enemies), Hell on my Horde Server is someone was having issues with anyone in relation to PVP we would all show up and kill them (or try as I'm not the best in PVP). But really it's a PVP server you should expect nothing less.

In such cases where you feel the odds are against you you can either
A) Get more horde/Guildies to come join in your PVP fun.
B) Take it as a challenge and see what you can get done against the greater numbers as a test to your skill with your class.
C) Re-roll/Transfer to a PVE server where things are easier. :D
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
A) Get more horde/Guildies to come join in your PVP fun.
B) Take it as a challenge and see what you can get done against the greater numbers as a test to your skill with your class.
C) Re-roll/Transfer to a PVE server where things are easier. :D

I feel like you're just trolling me at this point. Or really...naive?

No, what I expect is for the first few people to try to take care of me on their own, not turn it into a 10v2. But I've whined about this enough in other threads.

A) Welcome to Mannoroth. What Horde? What guildies?
B) ...lul
C) Hmmmmmmmm, I go out of my way to be in ELWYNN as a HORDE rogue. I totally didn't come looking for PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Only a little troll, Tyza, maybe a little Naive as well so combo points for both I guess.

With Sacrilege's high member numbers you'd think you would have more to assist you in your endeavors for world pvp. I don't know the true situation on Horde side so I can only view it through a looking glass. Hopefully MoP will revitalize it a bit. Every new expansion numbers do jump so at very minimum you have that to look forward to.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/12/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Gheethetiny
With Sacrilege's high member numbers you'd think you would have more to assist you in your endeavors for world pvp.

I wish this was still the case; the guild is mostly full of inactives.
I think we had a high last night of 8 members online!

A whopping group of 5 Alliance marched all over Orgrimmar at about 5am this morning, and I was the only person around willing to attempt to fight them. Does that explain our situation at all? Also, this:
http://i.imgur.com/hhDAI.gif
Edited by Tyza on 7/12/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/12/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Tyza
http://i.imgur.com/hhDAI.gif
HAHA

Well I can only say sorry, I hope MoP revitalizes both sides.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Mr. Ghee, he got upset that a few of us plus random players in stormwind ganked them for 10 mins or so because they were Loitering around the dueling area of SW.

we also took a bit of anger out on him for some earlier horde grievance on a low level alt.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/24/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Banard
Mr. Ghee, he got upset that a few of us plus random players in stormwind ganked them for 10 mins or so because they were Loitering around the dueling area of SW.

What? No. You must be thinking of someone else.

I only come out to Elwynn with Azhu. Our goal was always to get a few people to 2v2 with, or Azhu would say "hey I want to 1v1 this one."

Simple friendly battles that either your guild or Undercity is Burning had no interest in supporting and as a result I've lost what respect I did have for you. TWO HORDE IN ELWYNN, GET THE ENTIRE GUILD!

And there was no ganking us for 10 minutes. Azhu is the best mage I have ever seen when it comes to escaping deaths. He gets away from things I would have never expected to if it was me. And to even THINK you can camp a ROGUE you are highly mistaken and I'm getting even more furious with you now because of that false post.

*breathes*

No, Banard. In the beginning I was the person trying to be friendly with you on your forum thread, and even tried whispering you in-game to chat, which you always seemed to ignore.

07/24/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Banard
we also took a bit of anger out on him for some earlier horde grievance on a low level alt.

This part I especially don't get. I don't go around making dishonorable kills.
Edited by Tyza on 7/24/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/24/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Tyza
No, Banard. In the beginning I was the person trying to be friendly with you on your forum thread, and even tried whispering you in-game to chat, which you always seemed to ignore.

Yea Banard is very busy as our GM and main raid leader, so he could have been doing a pleathera of different things and not meant to ignore you. Or he could have been ignoring you, but usually he is just busy.

Posted by Banard

This part I especially don't get. I don't go around making dishonorable kills.

Might have been just revenge on horde in particular. All you tall people look the same. Or are ugly goblins.. but yea.. you get the point. (Like my new hat?)
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/25/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Gheethetiny
All you tall people look the same.

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]