85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hmm
Edited by Dòóm on 7/3/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
thank you doom :)
Reply Quote
Np, didnt mean to hurt ur guild or anything directly.. but a guild with ppl like this.. kinda make me mad :p just deal with this guy and u wont have any problem with me ;)
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman
While was the TS delete?

A summary if joining late:

Ezscalet from <Novus Ordo Gaming> ninjaing tanking gloves from BH. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=210km4i&s=6

GM from <Novus Ordo Gaming> said that they would not take action against the player because it was his right to do it.

TS removed for some strange reason. Reposted because it is still relevant.

DO NOT raid with <Novus Ordo Gaming>
Edited by Elementfury on 7/3/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I love when kids cry on forums because their parents told them that their opinion matters.

1) It's a game

2) Get over it

3) Nobody cares
Edited by Ragingwar on 7/3/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Vancandy on 7/3/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
your causing an unnecessary amount of drama on this issue which has nothing do with you go back to farmville
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman
Ragingwar.

Why are you specced 2/2 blood and thunder instead of Executioner?

I take it your guild is pushing Hard Modes. Executioner is a proven DPS increase whille blood and thunder is only useful for padding your numbers on AOE trash.

See: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?73023-Arms-DPS-Executioner

Maybe spend less time defending ninjas in the forums, and more studying your class.
Edited by Elementfury on 7/3/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Kid's afraid to post on his main. Interesting. So here's Novus's standing on this topic and we'll leave it at that, if you can't then you have problems.

As the raid leader and officer in Novus Ordo Gaming, we do not tolerate players tarnishing our guild rep while they're in pugs. Thank you for this report, but you are directly targeting NOG, in attempt of the officers saying "take it we don't want our reputation on the server to be screwed" .

With that said, we have come to the conclusion of the pieces being set to group loot. In this case, blizzard and our guild see this as it's loot that is open to everyone. Although we do not agree with items being taken from player's mainspec for DE, but it is their item, they may do as they wish with it.

Thank you for your report, we will take the necessary action. But for the future, put it on ML so you don't have to deal with this, in your eyes, "ninjaing".
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman

blizzard and our guild see this as it's loot that is open to everyone

we will take the necessary action

If your guild saw it as "loot that is open to everyone" why would it be necessary to take any action?

If you are going to take "necessary action" care to explain what you plan to do? Have the player return the items to the players that needed? Reprimand the player?

I would be very interested for your feedback on the matter.

All the best.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman
Edited by Elementfury on 7/13/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

If you are going to take "necessary action" care to explain what you plan to do? Have the player return the items to the players that needed? Reprimand the player?

I would be very interested for your feedback on the matter.

All the best.

man i hear BH 20 IS SERIOUS BUSINESS and also MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS MY GOD MAN get a life outside of wow
Edited by Ragingwar on 7/3/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]