It's been four weeks, where is my pet?

87 Night Elf Druid
This is absolutely ridiculous. With the considerable wealth you have available to you, there should be no delay in sending out virtual items. Really, a month to send out a virtual item, and it's still not there?

How inefficient is your business? You can't setup a mechanism to send it out quicker?

Please, explain why you cannot meet your own deadlines on the matter.

I paid my $20, I expect something in return.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ya I want my pet plz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
got my title, still waiting on my pet...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
yes i agree i'm very disappointed. Blizz should comp for the delay
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Oh shut up, Blizzard doesn't need to do anything. You'll all get your damn pets when you get them. Stop complaining, it's not like this is hindering you're game-play in any sort.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I don't mind the delay but I do mind the lack of communication. If it's going to take a while just let us know - right now I'm living in constant fear that my wins didn't count or something. It would be nice if they would tell us we won't get them for x more weeks so I can take this off my worry list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/05/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Ezrreal

Oh shut up, Blizzard doesn't need to do anything. You'll all get your damn pets when you get them. Stop complaining, it's not like this is hindering you're game-play in any sort.

That isn't the issue. If they state in a contract it will take no longer then four weeks, they have no right to take longer then that. It took them 10 seconds to take my money, why is it taking over a month to give me something I paid for?
Reply Quote
This ^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Was I the only person who did this to have fun with friends and as a personal challenge?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/10/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Alvaro
Was I the only person who did this to have fun with friends and as a personal challenge?

>friends

To answer your question: yes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Your cute little pixels will be with you soon. Calm down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
almost 6 weeks and counting. Man those people over at blizzard are on the ball, Great Job!
Reply Quote
13 Blood Elf Warlock
Paid for a special pet today. Where is heck is it? I am new to WoW and I am NOT impressed. Diablo deliveries happen in a second. You meet in game for the exchange. I want a refund or my Pet. NOW. Why isn't there a tech number I can call? This is disgraceful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]