WTF???

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Man seems like I picked a bad server to come back to. I can quest for 2 hours without running into a single person. Has there been any talk of merging this realm with a higher pop one?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/04/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Frostynipps
Man seems like I picked a bad server to come back to. I can quest for 2 hours without running into a single person. Has there been any talk of merging this realm with a higher pop one?

Server merging looks bad on Blizzard, so they essentially never do it, unless certain circumstances arise. It'd be safe to say they'll never merge Lethon.

You can really only hope it becomes larger with the release of MoP, or transfer off if you want something better.
Reply Quote
I play here because my brother in laws are on this server I have two other toons on Magtheridon Alliance I was going to bring them over because of better gear and more gold but with this server almost dead I don't think I will... Hopefully MoP will bring people back in or give us some new blood.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
MERG LETHON
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/04/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Frostynipps

It depends on what perspective you are looking at. Some find a low pop server to be a good thing. More opportunities to farm uninterrupted, manipulate AH prices higher, a server like Cheers, where everyone knows your name. But if Lethon is not your cup of tea, don't worry. Blizz is considering merging the low pop servers together so there will be no necessity to transfer to another server in the future, ever.
Edited by Holyraptor on 7/5/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/05/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Holyraptor

It depends on what perspective you are looking at. Some find a low pop server to be a good thing. More opportunities to farm uninterrupted, manipulate AH prices higher, a server like Cheers, where everyone knows your name. But if Lethon is not your cup of tea, don't worry. Blizz is considering merging the low pop servers together so there will be no necessity to transfer to another server in the future, ever.

No chance to pour more money into blizzards' endless pockets? This seems unjust, I call shananigans both on blizzard and the carney that gave me a torn snake when he said I could have ANY PRIZE ON THE WALL if i made the basket. Mother F******** no good Carneys, I wanted that 15 lb 8 foot stuffed bear. SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW, BRB DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It's more profitable for blizzard to do nothing as long as people keep paying to xfer to/from Lethon. No effort leading to higher revenue? Sounds like a good business.

And if they shut down lethon and its forums where would the people who xfer'd off post? Somebody plz think of the children?!
Reply Quote
And if they shut down lethon and its forums where would the people who xfer'd off post? Somebody plz think of the children?!

This is true I would totally miss the Lethon forums...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here's some reading on how cross-realm is supposed to work:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4903181008

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/21/what-is-the-future-of-cross-realm-play/

I don't think they are going to get rid of realm transfers. Hopefully it will eliminate the need for it as the OP stated he didn't run into anyone leveling up because of low pop and Looking for Dungeon feature. We can be on Lethon or any low pop and have enough players to help us level so why move?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Lethon or GTFO imo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/06/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Apocowlypse
Lethon or GTFO imo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Who needs players to help them level? Are you paying them to quest for you or something? Solo questing with daily pvp win is the fastest way. Throw in daily dungeon if you're bored.

It just means you'll get people in groups running around ganking you then you'll be QQing on general about PVP instead of QQing about seeing nobody. Then hearthing to a dead-as-Lethon capital city to chat with the <10 people online in your guild.

From the bnet post "there is no level restrictions" Oh good so a level 50 can group with a lvl 90 then run around killing you IS IT MCDONALDS IN HERE CUZ IM TOTALLY LOVIN IT.

It's battlegroup-wide too by the sounds of it so have fun w/ tonnes of bored gladiator alliance rockin' your faces off while you proudly click away.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/g23gd.png
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/06/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Draxyl

wow you're creeping niobe's stream.. perv!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
spoiler alert she chose gtfo with a buncha baddies and blizz made a lotta money for not merging
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Who needs players to help them level? Are you paying them to quest for you or something? Solo questing with daily pvp win is the fastest way. Throw in daily dungeon if you're bored.

It just means you'll get people in groups running around ganking you then you'll be QQing on general about PVP instead of QQing about seeing nobody. Then hearthing to a dead-as-Lethon capital city to chat with the <10 people online in your guild.

From the bnet post "there is no level restrictions" Oh good so a level 50 can group with a lvl 90 then run around killing you IS IT MCDONALDS IN HERE CUZ IM TOTALLY LOVIN IT.

It's battlegroup-wide too by the sounds of it so have fun w/ tonnes of bored gladiator alliance rockin' your faces off while you proudly click away.

Someone say mcdonalds!?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

wow you're creeping niobe's stream.. perv!

She made it for me, you jelly?

::EDIT:: Also, I don't think you can call anyone a perv, pretty sure you are the undisputed king of the pervs on lethon. =p
Edited by Draxyl on 7/6/2012 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lethon... bad? You're the only bad thing that happened to Lethon, !@#$%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/06/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Memorial
Lethon... bad? You're the only bad thing that happened to Lethon, !@#$%.

<3333
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/06/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Apocowlypse
Lethon or GTFO imo

I agree
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]