RBG Team (Horde)

85 Undead Death Knight
Looking to start an RBG team.
Beginning at 0 rating to low rating(1000), looking to work our way up to at least 2k+

Highly experienced leader, knowledge of all bg's, drive to win.

Hit me up in game, and if I'm not on send me an in game mail, need all atm, talk to me for specifics.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
wait wat.
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
icwutudidthar
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
this was just a poor trolling right. HI FAJ.
Reply Quote
HI
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
u dinnit save me in tb mr. faj u haz to pay special attention to bad healers trying to save u while thier being bad.
Reply Quote
O
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
07/04/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Midvale
knowledge of all bg's

>2012
>012
>12k HK's
>I can't greentext on this forum

This is an alt, have 135k on my main.

But anywho still looking to put this together.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
sure
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
yw
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Mage
im interested but ill have to bring my rogue over from tich and to horde if your team gets serious let me know because i deff wanna join
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Cool story.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
07/04/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Midvale
knowledge of all bg's

>2012
>012
>12k HK's
>I can't greentext on this forum
Juggalotus was a duelist on this server for several seasons, you're obviously wet behind the ears since you tried to call him out and failed miserably.

When Juggs was hitting 2k on arena teams you were still stuck in your father's nut sack struggling to break free and gasping for air, so slow your roll youngin.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Juggalotus was a duelist on this server for several seasons, you're obviously wet behind the ears since you tried to call him out and failed miserably.

When Juggs was hitting 2k on arena teams you were still stuck in your father's nut sack struggling to break free and gasping for air, so slow your roll youngin.

2k and duelist isn't a hard feat. The line "Highly experienced leader, knowledge of all bg's, drive to win" doesn't credibly tell me if this group will be different from the other 1600 RBG teams that reside on this server. By calling him out I did everybody who might be tentative about this group a favour.
You didn't do anyone a favor

You merely attempted to come off as an internet tough guy without having your facts in order.

Your trolling skills are sophomoric, and piteous at best. You've been doing 2v2 with a mage for how long now? and you're still getting annihilated in the lower brackets? LOLZ! Worry about yourself and your own so called "skills," before you try to call people out,and hell....if you want to get your e-fame by being a complete moron to people on these forums at least Xfer off and achieve your e-fame elsewhere, you aren't doing anything noteworthy here.

Stick to making pvp videos and running around org in your rocket boots while wearing a pink dress. That's the only thing you're good at, besides pink looks nice on you n_n
Edited by Maenis on 7/20/2012 6:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]