Good place to transfer for Ally to pvp?

85 Human Priest
Looking to transfer with 3 of my friends to a Horde Heavy PVP server in order to try and do some more world pvp.

Id be xfering over with a 2450 shaman, priest and mage
friends have druid, lock, hunter, and pally.

Pretty much would like to know if a small group of 3-4 alliance go out running through TB will we ALWAYS (or 90% of the time) find horde trying to quest so we can fight or does everyone just hang out in Org?

thanks for your time
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
07/05/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Gefickt
Pretty much would like to know if a small group of 3-4 alliance go out running through TB will we ALWAYS (or 90% of the time) find horde trying to quest so we can fight or does everyone just hang out in Org?
I'd say it's more like 30-50% of the time it is old content after all. I'd prefer attacking Org personally, I do. I'm usually solo though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
well how about at the molten front? i mean just usual daily quest hubs
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warlock
I don't quest there much anymore, I'm sure there's still some activity there, but definitely not like it was when it was first introduced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]