Good transmog for female human rogue?

(Locked)

I want something that looks cool and not revealing(those sets just look bad to me). Prefer something dark and evil.
90 Human Rogue
I love this set! I think there is more evil looking stuff out there though. I just look like a ninja x3
100 Blood Elf Rogue
There are two choices.

The Bloodfang set. Depending on your choice of weapon, that could be another option. What is your weapon of choice?
There are two choices.

The Bloodfang set. Depending on your choice of weapon, that could be another option. What is your weapon of choice?

Dont really have one yet lol
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, if you like daggers, there are some sick looking ones in the Battle for Mount Hyjal raid: Tracker's Blade. Has a redish glow to it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Female Human Rogue with qt in her name.
EVERYBODY RUN. GET OUT. SAVE YOURSELVES.
90 Human Rogue
Hello.

Pretty sure if you searched Shanalore in the dictionary you'd get the OPs exact words.
My dags glow red & black btw.
Well, if you like daggers, there are some sick looking ones in the Battle for Mount Hyjal raid: Tracker's Blade. Has a redish glow to it.

Love those! thanks hon
54 Worgen Rogue
07/04/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Valenntine
I love this set! I think there is more evil looking stuff out there though. I just look like a ninja x3

I'll admit, that is a nice set.
100 Human Death Knight
The t7 set from naxx looks really good, at least as far as im aware, i've not seen it on female avatars so im not sure if it ends up revealing or not but it looks rather devious.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
If you're looking for a set and not anything "homemade" I'd like to suggest the following:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=624 (or it's PvP counterpart http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=624)

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=620
85 Worgen Rogue
I did this set for my Rogue. But its not dark and evil. :<

To blend into the enviroment, you gotta be the environment.
^
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm not sure this qualifies as evil...but I'll throw it out there anyway. :-)

Also, check out the T8 sets--though I'm not a fan of the helms, the shoulders have an incredible animation!
65 Worgen Rogue
Well I'm only human every once in a while, but this set looks alright when I am. You'd want a different pair of boots, though, these ones are too big and clunky on a human.
100 Gnome Priest
My rogue is wearing the bandit set. Low level green items. Really cute.
90 Troll Shaman
07/05/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Healeighgee
My rogue is wearing the bandit set. Low level green items. Really cute.

It's a nice set, but it can be a bit pricy depending on your realm's auction house since the pieces are pretty popular.
100 Gnome Priest
07/05/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Sharkon
It's a nice set, but it can be a bit pricy depending on your realm's auction house since the pieces are pretty popular.

I got lucky and got the pants for something like 60s.
85 Orc Shaman
07/04/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Demonae
naked is the best

Naked is not best.

Unless you want to give your intended victim the best sight he's ever seen before he dies.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]