Ragehart's Weekly ICC 25 Meta Run!

90 Human Warrior
Hey there and welcome to my official post for cross realm ICC 25 Meta run hosted every tuesday @ 10/12ish AM server(Sargeras Time). I have hosted many successful runs in the past and helped countless players on their Meta achievements get their Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquishers!

NOW SELLING Shadowfrost Shards TO POTENTIAL BUYERS!

If the run times need to be changed due to work, I will give a 24 hour notice via the forums, so don't forget to check this thread often!

ICC is a level 80 end content raid introduced in late wrath. It is home to some of the coolest transmog pieces as well as vanity items that many like to obtain. During these runs the only thing that shall be reserved(UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED) are the Shadowfrost Shards (quest item for those on their Shadowmourne chains) and Precious' Ribbon (Don't hate).

I have done many meta runs in the past for numerous raids. If you asked those whom attended my runs, most would define my personality as calm, clear, and assertive. Each week I strive to ensure that my runs are efficient and prosperous, so that being said I have a few requirements to those interested in joining my raid:

-Vent setup (mic is great, but not needed)
-85s only
-Able to devote a MINIMAL of 3 hours continuous play
-Good listening skills
-Great internet connection (don't join if your net won't let you move out of a defile in time...)
-Level head (don't rage quit after one LK wipe)
-Must be able to play nice with others (act civil: leave your attitudes at the door)

Currently our primary raid fillers consist of Sargeras and a group of RL friends from Drak'tharon. We do not mind adding others from other realms should they meet our requirements(real ID should be established BEFORE run time!) The forming times of our run take place 20 minutes prior to the event, so be early!

Due to the nature of the random pugs, Heroic Lich King may take a few efforts to down. He is still to this date one of the most mechanically intense boss fights Blizzard ever introduced into this game and ironically enough can wipe a full raid of 85s as easy as 1-2-3. If you are one of those types of people who cannot tolerate learning curbs(for those that deserve the chance) then I would strongly advise you not to join.

As of lately I have established a "Do Not Invite List" for those individuals that attempt to sabotage my run by not following the guidelines. Please act on your best behaviour as ignorance WILL NOT be tolerated and you WILL NOT be given a second chance.
**Side note: Bailing on my runs early can and most likely will result on entry to this list as I do not appreciate dropping everything I am doing to find your replacement to a run you misleadingly signed onto.**

Given the nature of the Shadowfrost Shards, Master Looter WILL be set for the duration of this run. All items which were not stated at the beginning of the run will be awarded in the format of a /roll.

Looting rules: Transmog>Vendor>Random handout (Roll on your proficiency ONLY!)
**Thresh will be set to Epic minus the Ribbon Mini-boss will shall be set to uncommon**
Invincible's Reins: FREE ROLLS
Shadowfrost Shard: RESERVED (Potential Buyers)
Precious' Ribbon: RESERVED (Rewards Program)

**Side Note: Should you want an item that drops, QUICKLY post your roll when my command of "[Random Item] ROLL" is stated! To keep runs going along I shall only devote 10 seconds for each respective drop. If you rolled highest but you were late of the handout duration, then that is YOUR fault and not that of the looter. So knowing that this is not the million dollar question, either roll(on time) or don't....It's as simple as that!**

To make each week smooth and efficient, I have decided to break down the meta into a 2 week challenge. This strategy will be very simple, one week we shall clear normal and complete metas with ease, and the followup week we shall wrap up the achievement with a heroic-only clear. The whole meta completion requires a minimal of two weeks for (Once Bitten, Twice Shy[25 Player]), and as a result this new layout should not make the overall completion take any longer than needed when starting from scratch. Any special requests for infusions will be prioritiezed during the normal week clear.

I hope this thread answered any questions you may have had, if not I would strongly encourage you to contact Ragehart-Sargeras for more info.

I thank you for reading my post and look forward to seeing you attend Sargeras's best ICC 25 Meta weekly event. You stay classy Sargeras!

===========================================================
Feel free to select "Request Sticky" at the top right corner of the page so that new players can be informed of these spectacular runs! Any and all help is greatly appreciated with spreading the word!
Edited by Ragehart on 8/26/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I attended this run last week and will be there for heroic this week as well. Rage is a great raid leader with knowledge of the content, able to explain and complete the fights. Easy, fun way to get your achievement, title, and mount !
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
If you are looking for a fun and well-guided raid, look no further.

I was there last week. It was an awesome run, and Ragehart is a great raid leader. Instructions about the encounters are laid out ahead of time, and there is current, in-battle guidance as well. Very patient with the players. We finished up the rest of my achieves so I could get my mount, and I plan on running it again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Success Gaming Approved!

This is a nicely run raid. Everything he says is on point, he doesn't trick anyone and is very clear. If you want to join this run without worrying about ninja's, this is it.

Good luck to everyone and their achievement!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I don't personally want to put my real id on the forums, but I would love to come to this on this character, if you ever have room could you plz send me in-game mail possibly or if you are willing to tell me your real id here.

If your in need of heals I could come on my druid instead.

I raided all of heroic icc content on my druid back at 80 and have complete knowledge of every fight.
Edited by Pickleknight on 7/8/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yay we can raid w horde now :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Am i not allowed to faction change? ;_: sad panda is sad now
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I would love to come to this. I never got to completly do ICC on it's highest difficulty. I went to one last week at the vampire dude, so I only got to do him, the dragon, and LK. None the less I beleive it was 3 attempts and we got 'Light of Dawn'
However my main goal, is getting the DK Look-a-like tier set.
Currently, I'm a Hpally with PvP gear, and maybe like 2 peices or so of random LFR stuff.
However, My main spec is tank, where I'm 396 or so ilvl.
I know how to tank LK add's, using the symbol method thing with the raid markers.
I'm not one for adding my real-id mail on here. So I'll make a level 1 toon on your server and mail you my real-id. Looking forward to it this week.
Edited by Dônt on 7/10/2012 2:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Bump for you today!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's currently Wednesday, July 11th, 2012. 5:40 Sargeras time and you are not on!

It's now 6:00 pm -- No sign of you or raid forming
Edited by Dônt on 7/11/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Congrats to all the individuals on their Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquishers and the many more to come!
The upcoming week shall be devoted to a heroic non-meta clear. We have incorporated new "checks" to our weekly ICCs to increase the probability of downing light of dawn. There will be a series of checks at the start of each raid to test the player's listening skills and willingness to cooperate. Should they not succeed in these rather simple but crucial exercises then they shall be filtered as seen yesterday. Survival of the fittest is a wonderful thing isn't it?

For our regulars, we are pleased to announce the introduction to our newest rewards system.
The all too desired Precious' Ribbon will be given out in the weeks to come to our most frequently attending and helpful members (after the first handout of course!). Darky and I appreciate the continued support of select individuals. You know who you are.

So here we have it folks! Come for the gear! Come for the titles! Come for the achievements! Come for the mounts! Come to have a blast in the best hosted run each week riiiiiiiight here and Sargeras! See you tuesday!

And if not well... Frostmourne Hungers!

Feel free to select "Request Sticky" at the top right corner of the page so that new players can be informed of these spectacular runs! Any and all help is greatly appreciated with spreading the word!
Edited by Ragehart on 8/12/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Thanks for the run tonight. Went super smooth. Very well done. Looking forward another run.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MAN, I wish I would of seen this post yesterday!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just a heads up for our regulars... The run times will have to be changed to tuesdays from now on. I have had a change in my work schedule which unfortunately directly crosses the start time of the usual wed run. The ICC 25s will still be hosted each week but unless previously stated, on a tuesday (5-7ish Sargeras time) basis.

Sorry for any complication(s) this may have caused.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Edited by Ragehart on 8/12/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Tuesday runs starting tonight or next week? Coming this week for sure
Edited by Éfreet on 7/24/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
good job and ty for my mount :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Kids Canadian... Like me gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Great raid leader, smooth run. I will definately recommend his raids to anyone interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]