Anyone for TBC still on this server?

85 Human Rogue
I miss you ravenholdt. first home and its great seeing alot of folks still around who i havent seen in forever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I remember Few. And Pudge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/26/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Ambiencê
I miss you ravenholdt. first home and its great seeing alot of folks still around who i havent seen in forever.

On the plus side, in MoP all the RPPVP servers will have non-city areas merged. So you can come and gank all of these people the moment they leave Orgrimmar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WHAT HAPPENED TO VISHUSS!?!?! I NEVER GET SAPPED ANYMORE :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I've been here since BC. Hi.
Edited by Jenerazoral on 7/27/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Are you kidding me???? i need to do my homework, havent heard of this yet....wonderful news none the less
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/28/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Ambiencê
Are you kidding me???? i need to do my homework, havent heard of this yet....wonderful news none the less

There will be cross-server zones in low pop areas, most likely the leveling ones. I find it highly unlikely that, at least at the start of the expansion, anything in Pandaria will be cross-realm.

Unless they've changed it, of course.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
booooo ....Well...maybe we can all get together on lvl 1's and troll up the starting areas from time to time
Reply Quote
Ambi, seriously. Faction swap to Horde on ED. I wud wuv u 4eva.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
meh...as of right now im trying to renew my faith in this game...so i dont know if i want to drop the money for something like that just yet :P
I am hopeing MoP can do that for me
Reply Quote
meh...as of right now im trying to renew my faith in this game...so i dont know if i want to drop the money for something like that just yet :P
I am hopeing MoP can do that for me

I'm mostly working on getting gold together, old titles and such. I'm also in a pretty decent WPvP guild that's almost always doing something.

Would love to have you and Rayna over here!

Also send me a realid request. holmesb1001@gmail.com
Edited by Adva on 7/28/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Still here, barely. I miss the vanilla and TBC days. Hell, WOTLK was great as well. The server seemed to start going downhill towards the end of WOTLK though...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm still here. Much to the astonishment of folks like Aliyrra and Treyna.
Reply Quote
Ambi! How goes? Long time no see. Tell Ray hello.

Kai! *stares*

Tiraslin. Always a glutton for punishment you were. ;) Tell Treyna hi next time you talk to him. One of these days I'll hop on Veika again and say hello.

First time in a year or more I check this forum (yay nostaligia) and there's a thread about BC, Win I say. That game was one of the best ever made, and Ravenholdt was a magical place.

Good times.
Reply Quote
Good times they were. Uthers Hand represent, and whats up Ali? How ya been?
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
08/08/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Hölland
Good times they were. Uthers Hand represent

ooo lawd... got some of yous folks in the old Blood Saga Farewell Tour....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCw1r15fvK0&list=PL39A7BED9585FBC87&index=4&feature=plpp_video

(easter egg at ~9m20s. shh.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

One of the best transmogs that I have seen....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
*waves yet again*

Hello lovelies yes it is I Kai your favorite carebear paladin.. I came back at the end of last year to try out Cata after a very long wow break dealing with the personal life type stuff. I leveled a mage and this character on RH but it just wasn't the same.. :P So i play casual a few days a week over on Wyrmrest Accord with a few real life friends until the pandas invade.

But RH is still kai's first home and I still pop on every once in a blue mood. This was my first server and It does my heart good to see all you familiar faces..

Itu!! *tosses sock ball*

Hai ambi! :P

Tiraslin *hug hug hug*

Hai Ali! I hope you are very well :)

Much <3 to the RH type people..
Edited by Kaistandria on 8/9/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Good! How have things been? And how's thing horde side? Seems so many crossed over when the option became available. Sucks cause I can't log in and chat with you guys, and gives me less of a reason to play on Ravenholdt (my warrior is still there).

Up to RL things mostly, yay summer. There's no great game out these days. I pretty much stopped raiding with any kind of regularity after Blizz nerfed LK last expansion (got to kill him twice before they did). That really sucked most of the last of my love for the game away: @#$@! nerfs! :D

I haven't raided once since pulling top DPS on my undergeared mage as a very rusty player in an LFR where we killed Death Wing on the first attempt. I had no idea what was going on, and didn't even realize I was fighting Deathwing. When I got that achievement, I sat in stupor for a few moments, both because we had killed him and because I was top DPS (ahem! damage done for you recount folks) when in any raid with halfway decent players I should have been near bottom, then I seriously /headdesked at what WoW has become. Nowadays I occasionally just log in to BG. Still love WSG, even after what they did to it.

I tried out TOR, stopped playing when summer hit, but probably will again just to finish the story and play with a couple old UH peeps that are still playing it. It's got compelling RPG aspects but MMO.. not really. Just started playing Rift as some neighbors friends of mine told me to check it out; they say the raiding is better than WoW's these days, much more like what WoW used to be, so that sold me on giving it a shot. Seems pretty cool so far, but I'm not max level yet. It has a lot of elements that WoW used to have and some that WoW should have had all along.

Anyways, enough of my digressing.

Who all is still around? And if you're in SnD: What happened to Pudge? Is Slamfist still running things over there? And is SnD still tops on the server?

Hit me up in game if you catch me on (or via mail), on Veika or Eb, and maybe we can do something. I still have my subscription for a couple more months. I bought the year thing for Diablo (of which I've only played 10 minutes).

Oh, and overalls become you. ;)
Edited by Aliyrra on 8/9/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]