(A)From the Ashes 25man recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
We're looking to make something special here, we are a semi-hardcore end game guild. I am always looking for players that wanna build the foundation of a great guild. As GM I look for new players as much as possible to keep my ranks filled with great talent level minded and decent players that care about being a good gamer and treat others with respect in a low stress envirement. Blizzard has made it so hard to keep 25 players interested and focused even though the content of 25man offers more then 10man. I try so hard to have a stable raid and guild for all my members. SO I offer you this:
My guild provides all in game supplies that you will need to raid I just need you and your skill. If this interests you then contact Kossak ingame or via my real id bigruss747@yahoo.com and lets expand the horizon of this guild. Thank you.....

Our raid times are:Tue, Wed, & Thurs from 8:30-11:30 PM est server time (invites at 8:15 PM).

Our Progression is as follows:
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

We're currently in need for immediate raid spots: ALL ORANGE WEAPON HOLDERS WELCOME............

Protection Warrior - VERY HIGH
Protection Paladin - VERY HIGH
Elemental Shaman - don't have one

I am also IN GREAT NEED of PVP PLAYERS that can form a in guild PVP core, so if your interested in a LEADERSHIP ROLE to fill out a BG team get a hold of me.

Visit our website at:http://www.fromtheashes.us and sorry we use TEAMSPEAK 3 not ventrillo

This is a Khadgar Realm Raid Guild.
Edited by Grizzles on 7/5/2012 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh look, you're back. Well at least this time you have Deathwing killed, even if it was at 25%.

I do notice how you've slightly followed my advice. Still losing out though with that +150 mastery from gems instead of +150 intellect, and using Furor instead of Moonglow, but getting better.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You posted on the BDF forums to find players for your guild on Khadgar?...nice

post on the guild recruitment forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]