[H] Dark Clan of Fenris - is recruiting!

90 Human Death Knight
Greetings fellow veco's! If your new to this server (like myself) or just looking for somewhere to call home, Dark Clan has a lot to offer!

(Brief History)

Dcof is a time tested guild; formed 11-13-2009 showing that our leadership has over 3 years of experience and understands this server inside and out!

(Why now?)

With recent events such as, increased wpvp presence, increased need for Rbg team(s), influx of new recruits, and the need for organization - dcof is answering the call, and strives to usher in a new era of veco horde!

(How do I apply?)

Applying for Dark Clan, is quick and painless. In the past I'm sure you've seen plenty of larger guilds resorting to online applications, which take days if not weeks to get looked over, and more time trying to schedule an interview with management. We here at Dark Clan fully support a more laid back and 'old school' style of recruitment, we want to speak with you personally! Either in vent, in game whisper, or Skype - you name it, we want to connect with you and truly see if Dark Clan is going to be a good fit for you.

(What does dcof really offer?)

Here at Dark Clan we can guarantee a fun friendly environment, daily premade random battle grounds, weekly rated battle ground groups, advice on gear/spec/glyph/playstyle, Knowledgeable staff and leaders only wanting the very best for each and every member, more wpvp action than you can handle (we are outnumbered O_O), and an overall great experience!

Other positive notes: Level 25 guild - Free guild vent - 24/7 access to Trexbor <--- I care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is a bit overwhelming for anyone please get in touch with me, I'm always available to sit and chat with any and everyone.

On behalf of the Dark Clan we want to thank anyone who is considering us, we look forward to having you with us!

Dark Lady watch over you.
Edited by Trexbor on 7/6/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good group of pvpers here great battle in CoC
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Indeed. You guys made the CoC a pretty fun place today. :)

-Lightless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump for Trex and DCoF!

Met Trexbor on Steamwheedle Cartel 4 years ago or so and he's a awesome guy. And I had the chance to run some RBGs with DCoF. Fun times!

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Why doesn't this thread have 5 pages of praise and bumps already? Dark clan of fenris are the most awesome people around! The blacktooth grin is more then proud to call this clan their friend friend!

The rode approves

/rode bump
Reply Quote
Just curious what server were you on before? You got over 500 members very impressive.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/07/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Briienne
Just curious what server were you on before? You got over 500 members very impressive.

They been here in vent co all this time! :D But I'm assuming they passed the leads to Trexbor sometimes this year... Am i right?
Oh and tell me trexbor, is your guild's HQ still fenris island?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/07/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Rôdeurdesboi

They been here in vent co all this time! :D But I'm assuming they passed the leads to Trexbor sometimes this year... Am i right?
Oh and tell me trexbor, is your guild's HQ still fenris island?

Ahh let me clear the air a bit. I was originally from a server named Steamweedle Cartel, I had played there since I was 15 years old, four years ago. Indeed Dark Clan has been on veco for a very long time, and am I simple a trial officer of the guild now ^.^. Everything I have done recruitment wise, or wpvp and such, Visa has given me direct permission to do so.

Sorry for the confusion in that - Visa is still the reigning guild leader and we have no intention to change that, she is a driving force in the community and half the reason I've been able to do what I am currently doing! =)

Oh and indeed our guild HQ is Fenris Isle!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/07/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Trexbor
Visa is still the reigning guild leader and we have no intention to change that, she is a driving force in the community and half the reason I've been able to do what I am currently doing! =)

I puffy heart Visa.

Fall before the Dark Clan!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Update: Something to think about for anyone considering us, we are going to start running Rbgs weekly. Schedule times are up in the air but it looks like around 5 or 7ish server time... Wed, Fri, and Sat.

~Thanks~
Edited by Trexbor on 7/10/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Trex-you ever need an extra body please send me a whisp!

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I more than likely will faction change my Mage on payday and join.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Slowly regaining interest in WPvP/PvP...

I'll be in touch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]